1 : The Future

This Chapter has nothing to do with the story, this is somewhere that my imagination took me.
_______________
September 12, 2031
13 years into the future
Aaliyah Gaulden 💍
_______________

I stood in front of my 3rd period English class, teaching. After I graduated from high school I finished college for my teaching degree.

Kentrell retired from rapping he reached the best point in his career, to finally be wealthy.

I mean he was already rich as a teenager but now he was wealthy, meaning he could relax in retirement and his children and their future children would be good.

We were living our best lives. I finally could do the career I always wanted, Kentrell and I were married, nothing could top this.

As my class focused on the lesson, Kayden, came in class almost thirty minutes late.

I rolled my eyes at the sight, at the rate he was moving he might as well drop out. Kayden was a class clown and I guess you could say 'popular' but just because of who his daddy was.

Not to mention that Trell has custody of all 4 of his kids, scratch that 5.

We all live under one roof, and it's always loud as hell, but I like to think of them as my own kids, well one of em actually is.

Her name is Kylah, Trell wanted to keep the trend of all our kids having a K their name.

Kayden took his seat in the front of the classroom, where I put him cause his ass wanted to play all day in class. Not only am I his momma, well stepmom, but I'm also his teacher.

"Okay class, imma be passing out y'all tests from the otha day, if you got any questions about your grade talk to me after class"

I started at the front and went down the row.

I gave Kayden his and he smacked his lips. He tapped my arm and I turned around.

"What boy? I'm working"

"Ma, what's this?" He asked about the C on his test. "Ummmm a C" I said.

He gave me the 'I know that' look "Duh, But why I got one?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "wait till we get home" I said sternly.

Kay wouldn't even wanna get in trouble at school cause I work here and ion play that shit.

I finished passing out the rest of the test and continued on with my day.

On their way home..

"Where is yo brother?" I asked Kayden and he shrugged. "So is we gone talk about that C on Ma test?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you study like I told you?" I asked him and he nodded his head yeah.

"Yup, uncle Kd helped me" once he told me that I shook my head laughing.

"Uncle Kd don't need to teach you nothing else" I said shaking my head.

"Why?"

"Cause, he don't know what he be talking about okay?"

"Aight" he shrugged. "Hey baby" I said as Kamron got in the car.

"Hey Ma" he smacked his lips once he saw his brother "How he get in the front seat?" He whined.

"Cause you took to long, boy shut up and get in the car" he sighed and just sat in the back