Chapter 28 : Hallucinations & Fights

Aaliyah James

After those words, something nobody woulda guessed happened. I punched her in her jaw. The look on her face was nothing but rage. She hit me back and we fell on the ground fighting, she rolled us over so she was on top of me tryin to hit me in my face.

She got a few good hits in before my momma barged in.

"What in the he- GET UP NOW!!" she yelled making Morgan stop and get off me, we both stood up breathing hard as hell.

Momma held me back by my arms as I continued to yell at Morgan "I hate you! We not friends no more!! Don't call, text, come by WE DONE!" I yelled with all the strength I had left.

Morgan looked hurt but my rage was blinding me from seeing any other emotion when I looked at her.

I could see tears brimming in Morg eyes before speaking again.

"I guess dats it, see you miss James" she wiped the tears that slipped from her eyes and left. Her voice cracked with almost every word and I knew she was hurt because she NEVER called my momma Ms. James she always called her momma #2.

"Morgan baby come back!" Momma yelled but it was too late, she was already out the door.

Momma punched me in my shoulder.

"Whatever you did Mariah, you need to fix it, I ain't NEVER seen that girl cry EVER" I rubbed the spot she hit me in and listened.

"Y'all are best friends y'all ain't supposed to fight like dat"

"Ex Bestfriends" I corrected.

"Girl please y'all will be back talking next week"

"Whatever"

"Don't whatever me Aaliyah" she said sternly.

"Okay Ma" I mumbled.

"Now I'm leaving for work and by the time I get back you better have you act together do you understand me? You ain't never too old for me to beat the mess outta you"

"Yes ma'am" I mumbled again.

"Mhmm" was all she said in response before leaving my room and slamming my door.

I needed a stress reliever and fast.

I remembered i had some weed in one of my dresser drawers from the last time i smoked with Kd. I took all my stuff out : grinder, weed, and swishers.

I started rolling and lit it. After awhile i lost about how much i was smoking but i knew i was gone. Momma was out at work and i was home by myself.

My eyes were low as fuck, almost closed, I was laying in bed staring up at the ceiling and i put the blunt out until i looked to my right and King was laying next to me.

"She don't belive me" was the first thing i said and he smiled turning his head towards me "Hello to you too" he said making me chuckle.

"She act like i'm completely crazy" I said and he sat up on his elbows making me do the same "Maybe you are" he said making me smack my lips. "Maybe i ain't" i defended and he nodded.