Epilouge

Morgan finally had the money and opportunity to get out of BR

Morgan finally had the money and opportunity to get out of BR. She made sure on her departure that she stayed away from the James  and Gaulden families so that she would be at very low risk of getting shot on sight.

Morg was on the run but she was okay with it.

After Aaliyah graduated from high school she wanted to get as far away from Baton Rouge as possible, there were memories that she had there and she just wanted to change her pace. The gang and Kentrell supported her decision and since she didn't wanna be another 18 year old outta high school doing nothing she decided she'd do the whole college thing.

Even though with Kentrell being her boyfriend and a famous rapper at this point, he offered to help her get on her feet and he told her a billion times that he could take care of her and that she didn't have to go to college but Aaliyah wanted to go the independent route which he just had to deal with and respect.

Aaliyah's energy about Morgan faded as the days got closer and closer to her leaving for college. She decided that she needed to let go of that anger and hate she harbored for her because at the end of the day what Aaliyah allowed would continue, and if she allowed Morgan's influence on her life to make her future she'd always be bitter and angry.

Kingston still tried to reach out to Aaliyah as long as she was in BR and it took a minute for Aaliyah to respond back but she did. The talked it out and decided that they'd both still keep in touch and try to repair the once strong relationship they had.

Aaliyah didn't know what was in store for this next chapter in her life but she knew she wasn't going to waste it. She wanted to make something of her life and not be another dropout, Aaliyah always had passions in her life and her being Kentrell's girlfriend wasn't gone stop that.

As the summer went on Aaliyah went to as many shows as she could to support Kentrell, even rap on stage with him like she wrote the songs herself, but the thought of all this coming to an end never left her mind. She rubbed the necklace that Kentrell brought her as she thought about the day he gave it to her and how special it was to her.

Summer finally ended and it was time for the fall meaning she was packing for college soon.

Aaliyah felt a bittersweet feeling fill her chest as she packed up her room into boxes while King and Kentrell helped her take them down to the car so she could drive them down.

Once they finished packing there was one thing left to do that Aaliyah was left in the dark about.

While Lele was standing by the car talking to her momma, King and Trell sat on the porch with Lele's old Barbie bike sitting next to them waiting on her to turn around and notice.