Chapter 15 : No New Friends?

Aaliyah James

"How life been down thea?" I asked king on FaceTime "life been good, got me a  job and a lil apartment"

I started laughing "where you work at king?" And he mugged me "Burger King, you know you gotta stay down till you come up" I started cackling.

"I can't breathhhhh" at this point i was fucking crying "Mane ain't nothing funny, you ain't shit cousin" he smacked his lips and I finally stopped laughing. "I'm sorry, Kingston you know I love you though"

"Yeah right"

"How you been?"

"Good" I could tell he couldn't believe me cause he gave me this 'yeah right' look. "Tell me wassup"

"I'm good K, I promise" I said hoping he'd leave it at that, which he did. "Oh shit, I gotta go lele, I love you and kiss yo mama for me"

I laughed "Love you too" and then hung up. I think King knew I was lying, he wanted to see me in person to tell me bout myself.

Ben 💚🤪 would like to FaceTime...

I answered it. "Yeah?" I asked "tryna come to Beenie party wimme?" I looked at him confused "since when three throwing a party?"

"Since... this Saturday"

"Who going?"

"The usual" I gave him this look to make him know I ain't believe him "yeah okay, I'll go"

"For real?"

"Duh, it's three so why not"

"You right, I'll talk to you later tho"

"Bye Ben" he hung up on me and I went back to watching tv like I was before King called me.

______________________________

Kentrell Gaulden | NBA YoungBoy 🐍

"Kentreelllll" Jania dragged out my name. "What?" I mumbled still sleepy "get up bae, come on, do something wimme" this bitch here.

"Nene, it's 8 o'clock inna morning what is we bout to do?"

"I don't know, something bae You'n neen spend time wimme no mo" I smacked my lips and sat up. "What you talking bout? I buy you any and everythang you need"

"I know baby but one thing you can't buy is time" she added making a point.

"Ight Jania, What chu tryna do today?"

She was silent, thinking for a minute "Take me on a date" I gave her a confused look "A date?" I asked and she nodded smiling.

"Oh ma god yes, Kentrell" she said excitedly "It's gone be so much fun, we ain't been on one in I don't know how long"

"So when we going?" She asked and I thought about it, I couldn't stand Jania sometimes but she was my baby. "We can go ta breakfast inna hour okay?" I asked hoping she'd agree.

"Okay" she kissed my cheek and got outta bed "Love you Trell" she said going into the bathroom. "Love you too" I mumbled going back to sleep.