Chapter 35 : Explanations (Part 2)

A/N : AK4L = thanks for the 80k ♥️ love y'all

Aaliyah James

"Jay stop" I laughed pushing his shoulder playfully cause he kept poking me in my stomach. He ended up coming over like he said he would and we were in my room on our phones, minding our business but every few minutes Jayson would mess with me.

He stopped messing with me until I heard the camera sound making me roll my eyes.

"I put yo @ on my instagram story"

"I see" I chuckled just getting the notification.

"Thanks for the shoutout" I smiled towards him and he nodded "no prolem, you know you my homie" he complimented making me nod my head

"Since we being nice" I said scrolling through my camera roll looking for a picture I took of him last week.

"You ain't got—"

"Naw I want to" I interrupted while I posted the picture on my story.

He started laughing, I'm guessing he saw it "I hate dat picture Lele" he complained rubbing his hand down his waves

"Ion care you took a bogus picture of me so that's what you get" I chuckled getting up from my bedroom floor stretching and yawing.

Jay looked up at me and held his hand out so I could help him up, I sighed and dragged him off the floor and on his feet.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded my head putting my phone in my jacket pocket and followed him downstairs.

We decided to go to the mall since we ain't really have nobody to hang with today, well I didn't.

We got in his car cause I didn't feel like driving and drove off to the mall.

______

Kingston James 👑

I stood outside across the street from the place I use to call my house. Not too long ago I saw Jay and  Lele left out together making me a lil suspicious on what they was doing but then again it wasn't my place to say shit.

I had on my hoodie on tight and nobody payed attention to me as I crossed the street and opened the front gate.

I still had the key from when I lived there and I unlocked the front door with ease and closed it, I didn't really worry bout getting caught cause auntie was working during the day and Lele was gone.

I looked around and ain't shit changed since I left for Atlanta.

A/N : this kinda random but do it annoy y'all when the character talk to the reader in a book, idk it just throw me off from the story 😭

I put the key in my pocket and started walking around the house some mo, as I walked I touched shit as I went by reminiscing on old times.

When I walked up the steps baby pictures of me and my pictures during high school were mixed together on the left and on the right was the same thing for Lele.

I use to walk this hallway everyday and now I barely remember that there was pictures on this wall in the first place.

I walked in my auntie room first because it was the first one you see once you get upstairs.

I went to her dresser and looked at a couple family pictures scattered around along with jewelry on her dresser.

I looked around the room one more time before leaving and going to Lele room.

Her room changed a lil bit but it was only furniture wise it wasn't nothing too drastic.

I decided to sit in her desk rolling chair until she came back.

I think it was finally time.

_______

Aaliyah James

"You a clown" I said laughing with Jayson while I got out the car "Aaliyah bro I'm so serious" he chuckled getting out and going to the backseat where our bags were.

He pulled a couple of my bags from back there and gave em to me and he held the other few I had and just left his stuff in the car.

He made sure his doors were locked before going to my front door with me.

He sat the bags he was holding by my feet and took my house keys from my back pocket since my hands were so full.

"You aight from here Lele?"

"Yeah I got it, thank you"

"No problem I'll see you around doe"

"Yeah see you" I said as he walked off to his car and didn't look back.

Since he unlocked the door all I had to do was kick it open, and drop my bags in.

I yawned cause I was tired as fuck I ain't even felt like bringing my bags upstairs so I just put em on the kitchen table and was gone come back to it later, knowing my mama was gone kill me.

I lazily walked upstairs with nothing but going to sleep on my mind, when I got up there I turned the corner and walked down to hall to my room.

I noticed my door was closed which got my attention cause it was open when I left, I just shrugged it off and opened my door.

The first thing I see when I walk in was somebody in a hoodie sleep on my desk I instantly screamed making whoever it was jump from their sleep and their hoodie fall off.

We made eye contact and so many emotions were running through my mind at once, so many questions that needed answers.

His lips were moving but I couldn't hear the words and I started hyperventilating I just couldn't take it.

The last thing I saw before I hit the ground was him reaching towards me before the world went black.

_______

Sheesh

How y'all doing?

Lele reaction? Was it necessary or over dramatic?

Did it take too long for king to tell her?

I'm ready for school lowkey 😭

I'll talk to y'all later 😊

Until next update ♥️