Chapter 9 : Hell Breaking Loose

Kingston James | King 👑

"Auntie?" Aaliyah asked confused as to why her ass was even standing here. I know I'm high but I ain't that high.

I ain't know how to feel. "Hi Kingston" she acknowledged and I never took my eyes off her while I went to stand next to Aaliyah. "I know yo—"

"Shut the fuck up, you'n get to talk" I said harshly "Now Kingston—"

"I don't give a fuck what you gotta say, I ain't heard from you in YEARS I had to lie to my lil cousin and my Auntie and repeatedly tell her you was in new awlins every time they brought chu up" Lele looked at me like I was crazy.

"So all this time you stayed with us... you was lying about where yo mama really was?" She really couldn't blame me, I mean how do you tell the people you love the most the truth?

"Yeah lele" I sighed "cause at the time I felt like I ain't want y'all all 'in my business' but na' it's just stupid"

She shook her head at me but listened. "My mama, yo auntie, was on drugs since I was bout 13, so every summer since I came down here on a bus and lied and told y'all that she be bringing me. That's why y'all ain't here from ha' in so long" I said explaining so she could understand, I could tell she couldn't, not cause she couldn't hear what I was saying but because she didn't get why I did it.

I was 2 years older than lele and yet she felt so fucking young.

"It's true le—"

"Don't call me that, family call me that" she scolded my mama.

"Let me explain why I'm here okay? Can I do that? Can I PLEASE do that?" She asked politely and we gave her a chance to talk "Okay baby boy, I miss you Okay, mommy miss you" she started to tear up and I cringed at the nickname.

"That's not my name" I heard her sniffing "sorry" she mumbled "can you get out, I'm tired of looking at chu, and don't come back" I said harshly before she rushed out the door without another word.

"Kin—"

"I don't care what you gotta say, I jus wanna lay down and forget she was even standing in my presence" I said before going upstairs and going to sleep, bitch just blew my high.

___________

Aaliyah James

I don't know how to feel right now. But all I know is I will always be by his side no matter what and I'm gonna keep it.

I need a stress reliever so I called Kentrell. He ain't answer his phone and I threw it across the room so it landed on the couch.

Fuck this shit. So I called the next best person, Ben.

"Benjamin" I yelled into the phone and he looked at me like I was stupid "guh don't be calling my name like dat, you know they looking for me!" He yelled back and I laughed "Wassam Lil baby?"

"Nothing but you need to Trell befo' I hurt him" he looked at me confused before talking "What he do? I need to beat his ass?"

"Hell yeah" I said before smiling "who that inna back?" I asked trying peek behind his big ass head through the screen "Boomer" he turned around quickly hearing his name.

"Who dat Ben?"

"Lele"

He quickly came into the camera and I laughed "Wassam with chu Liyah?!" He said excitedly "I ain't here from you in bout 50 years" he said dramatically.

"I know, Ben, y'all come over here" I said basically begging for company.

"Aight" They both said in unison before hanging up

__________

Benjamin | Ben 10 💚🦍

"Open da door lele!" I yelled banging on her front door "hea I come!!" I could here her running up making me and Boomer laugh. She opened the door and ran into my arms, before running up to boomer and hugging him too.

She went in the house and we followed in behind her before sitting on the couch while I grabbed the barbecue chips that was on the table. Lele mugged me "Wha?" I asked with a mouth full of chips.

"Them was mines" she whined and boomer and I started laughing.

A/N : I know it's not 'mines' lets not be childish 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

"I'll pay you back" I said passing the bag to boomer and he started eating. She walked up to him and snatched the bag.

"Now finish telling me baby girl" I turned to Liyah looking at her "Awe yeah so basically..."

____________

How y'all like it?

I knew I had to update sooner or later

Until next update 🤟🏽