Chapter 31 : Betrayal

Morgan Williams 🤤🍯

After I left Kentrell house last night, I've been having a smile on my face.

That bitch just thought we can stop being friends? Best friends at that, oh no baby I gotta get you back someway.

And "getting even" to me is doing the worst thing possible to "even out the score" so for her she thought she could end our friendship without any consequences and I just had to remind her that there are.

By kissing her nigga.

I mean it was a win-win for me because I got to kiss Kentrell AND make Aaliyah mad.

My dramatics were on point I mean I crying and shit like bitch somebody need to give me a Oscar right now.

Lele 💍🤞🏽❤️👭 would like to FaceTime...

Mane I really gotta change her emojis. I answered it and she looked like she wanted to apologize, meaning Kentrell hadn't told her about last night and it took everything in me not to burst out laughing.

"Look Morg, I'm sorry about that whole fighting shit that happened it was immature as fuck and I really need to start handling this whole grief about my cousin better"

She paused to make sure I was listening and I put on a little fake head nod.

"You gotta understand how much he meant to me though" she continued "he was like the brother I never had and for me not to even remember the last conversation I hat wit him it's jus—"

"It's cool Liyah" I faked "you still my bitch" I forced a smile making her smile.

"Aight, you coming to my house? I need some company cause for some reason Kentrell not answering his phone" I started grinning at the opportunity at spilling the tea.

"Yeah and that's weird I wonder why he ain't answering" I continued to play my role well.

"I know but when I see him, imma kill him" she joked.

"I'll be over in a minute"

"Bye bestie, see you" she said hanging up the phone making me scoff at the word bestie. She had no clue what I was doing.

Aaliyah was a real cool bitch... until she put her hands on me, now she dead to me and at this point ion care what happen to the bitch.

I started to get ready.

I put on gym shoes and made sure my hair was in a bun cause I knew when I tell her she was gone be ready to beat my ass.

My phone started ringing and it was from unknown number, so I answered it.

"You have a collect call from.. Daveon" after he said his name I smiled "Do you accept the cha—" I cut the voice off immediately.

"Yes I accept" it took only a few seconds for the operator to connect me to him and I had nothing but a smile on my face.

"Hey Dae"

"Hey honey, what you up to?" He asked and I could tell he was trying to be strong for me and him. He's only been in there for a year so far and I've been doing nothing but counting down time.