Chapter 19 : Having Fun

Aaliyah James

It was currently 2am and I was with Morg at McDonald's, cause she was tryna make me feel better. "Did you get the sweet and sour sauce for my nuggets?" i mumbled getting into the passenger seat of her car "Bitch duh, and shut yo sad ass up and boss up on him" she said making me laugh.

"But he not just any nigga" she rolled her eyes while stuffing fries in her mouth "What make him soooo different?" She asked chewing the rest of her food while we sat in the parking lot.

"Well he got hella money, jewelry—"

"I mean, like cancel all of that outta the equation Lele, he got no money , no jewelry, no fancy car, none of that shit. Think back to old Trell, that big head ass Lil boy you met in BR" I nodded taking in everything she was saying.

"It's something that attracted me to him in the first place" I mumbled, thinking "what's that?"

"His attitude" I responded and she chuckled "I think I found my answer to my question"

I took my chicken nuggets from the bag and played with the napkins "why we being all deep at 2 sum inna morning?" I asked and she shrugged.

"What if we was meant to be friends?" I put air quotes around friend "why you say it like that?"

"Cause ion make friends, you might be my first one though"

"Why you say that, we only been cool for a lil while now"

"That don't mean shit, time don't determine loyalty, and you proven yo self pretty loyal over the past few days" I said popping a chicken nugget in my mouth, waiting on her response.

"How you and Trell meet?" She said slightly changing the subject "man, it was crazy" I chuckled at the memory.

"So I was riding down the block on my bike with my cousin chasin' behind me" she nodded her head continuing to listen to my story while drinking her sprite. She began pulling off cause we been there too long "So I started to speed up fast as hell like I was on a motorcycle and shit, my imagination was wild"

She started laughing "Then King yell 'slow down Aaliyah' and my big head ass ain't  listen" she started to laugh at my imitation "Do he really sound like that?" she asked looking from the road for a minute "Naw but that reminds me, you gotta meet him today his last day in town befo' he head back to Atlanta" I sighed, man I was gone miss him.

"Anyways back to the story"

"Oh yeah, so all of a sudden I slam into a bus stop pole and fell like I got into a car accident, in slow motion and shit" she laughed at me falling in slow motion "So then I felt somebody under me, then I felt that 'somebody' push me off of him onto the ground"

"damn Kentrell rude"

"Ain't shit changed" I said nonchalantly. We ended up going to her house cause I ain't wanna go all the way home.

Her house is nice, her room is too. I collasped on her bed cause i was tired as hell with both hands behind my head. i felt her bed sink in next to me so I knew she lay down next to me.

"You gone finish the story?"

"He pushes me off him making me hit me knee on the sidewalk, at this point I was ready to fight him, but K had it handled" I chuckled.

"What King do?"

"He wanted to kill Kentrell"

"Dang he sound like more of a brother than a cousin" I nodded "Yeah that's why I rarely call him my cousin"