Chapter 11 : Gang Shit

Kingston James | King 👑

"Niggas be acting like bitches
And bitches be loving these niggas
What's up with these bitches
Bitches be talking 'bout money
And ain't getting no money
What's up, I can't fuck with you bitches
Somebody tell me what's up, I don't get it"

Lele and I screamed the lyrics at the top of our lungs to our favorite part of Letter From Lucci by YFN Lucci.

We only listen to this song when one of us in our feelings and this time it was her, and I think I already know about who.

I turned the speaker down so I can talk to her. "What happened?" She ignored me and I snatched her phone.

"Kingston!"

"KIngStON" I mocked as she chased me around the house. After running for awhile and finally gave up stopping in her room and laying in her bed out of breath.

I lay on her bed on my back looking at the ceiling, I felt the bed sink in next to me so I knew she was doing the same.

"Talk ta me lele" I encouraged and she sighed "Kentrell a fucking asshole" I chuckled a little and she looked at me "What chu laughing for King?"

"You telling me some shit I been knew" and she smacked my arm "Strong ass lil hands" I said rubbing my forearm and she laughed.

"How and what he do? You still being vague as hell"

"Okay, okay" She whined "So his potato headass gone FaceTime me yesterday talking bout 'cAn you wATch My K!ds FoR a MinUte?' And I mugged the camera so hard bro" I laughed at the potato part but let her finish.

"MIND YOU" she exclaimed extra hard "that he ain't seen me in a month"

"Whaaaat girl that's crazyyyy" I said trying to sound all girly making her laugh.

"But for real though you already know I talked to him bout that stupid shit" I said being my usual overprotective self and she nodded.

"Yea I know"

"So anyways" she went back on track "he was telling me well he was trying to tell me some bullshit but I hung up on him, before he could finish" I nodded my head as she finished up the story.

"Mhm" at this point I was fading in and out, I felt my eyes gettting heavy "so I was wondering.." her voice started fading out as I started going to sleep on her.

_______________________________

Aaliyah James

"So I was wondering—" I paused cause I heard him snoring. "Mane you ain't shit" I whispered looking at his sleeping face and chuckled.

I climbed on to the top of my bed and got under the cover. I scrolled through my camera roll and stopped at this bomb ass picture I didn't even know took.

"IG here I come" I mumbled posting the picture.