Chapter 7 : The Interview

Kentrell Gaulden | NBA YoungBoy 🐍

"Damn that's crazy" I said responding to the story of what happened to her grandma. "Yeah"  she mumbled wiping her tears away.

"Why you here Trell?" She asked and I instantly got confused "What chu me—" I stopped myself and sighed "I guess muthafucka's don't like when they check up on nem no mo huh"

"It's not even like that—"

"Trell sit cho cry baby ass down" King said and I smacked my lips sitting back down on the couch. "I'm finna leave out aight, don't be on no freaky shit either" he said giving us a look.

"Mane dis my whole sister"

"That mean a lotta things nowadays" he said leaving out and locking the door behind him. "You know I ain't mean it like that right?" She asked getting up from the chair and sitting next to me on the couch.

I was about to respond but my phone started ringing in my pocket and I took it out, it was my manager. "Yo Wassup" I asked "Look we got an interview for you with billboard magazine, you want it?" He asked and I smiled "Hell yeah"

"Alrighty then" he laughed "They said you can bring on other person with you to answer some questions about you, and I mean someone that REALLY knows you inside and out, so choose wisely"

"Aight, I'll talk to you later" I hung up and I looked over to Liyah. "What?" She asked confused "feel like coming with me to an interview?"

"A interview? Ain't that posed to be alll about you"

"Yeah but they said-- my manager said that they said I can bring somebody else wimme that REALLY know me and you popped in my head"

"But what about Beenie, Kd, Boomer, Ben, Monta--"

"Okay, okay damn I get it" I laughed "but I don't want them wimme" she nodded her head understanding.

"Well lemme go change" she said and I nodded my head waiting for her to come back.

~~~~

Aaliyah James

"I'm ready" I yelled coming downstairs in my outfit. "What you so loud f—-" he stopped once he saw me, he looked me up and down.

"Earth to Kentrell"

"My bad, c'mon let's go" he said leading the way. We got in the car, he put the aux cord in his phone and played his song 'love is poison' started to play.

"Really?"

"What?" He asked as if he did nothing wrong. "You so cocky" I laughed "how? it's my fucking song, I can play what i wanna play in MY car"

"Well damn, you got it" I held my hands up in surrender and we both bust out laughing. "Yo love is poison so no more I can't take it" He rapped along with himself... weird

"Can't fuck wit chu no mo cause I ain't basic" we said in unison.

"Being loyal bring you painnnnn"

"Showing love will get you hangedddd" he added. I turned the radio down for a minute and he mugged me.

"Imma turn it back up I just got a question" he smacked his lips "gone head"