Chapter 27 : The King Talk

Aaliyah James

After Kentrell left me last week, I ain't talk to him since.

He thought I was playing  when I said I'm not talking to him no more, I'm not talking to him until learned to let be so disrespectful.

I heard knocking on my bedroom door, making me groan, take my covers off my body and open the door.

"Yes ma?"

"Kentrell downstairs"

"So..." I trailed off, trying to see why she told me. "So, go talk to him" she encouraged and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't start Lele, jus go" she said being all serious "okay" I said closing my bedroom door and putting on my slides.

I ain't wanna see him, but I guess I got to.

I jogged down the steps and into the living room and he was sitting on my couch on his phone.

"Uh em" I cleared my throat so he would notice me, he turned around and smiled letting his grills show. "Come hea, baby girl" I rolled my eyes again and dragged myself to the couch. "You still mad?" he asked touching my thigh making me move my leg.

He started laughin hard as hell. "Aint nothing funnyy" i whined, and i hit him in his chest for laughing. "i'm sorry" He finally stopped laughing, and went back on his phone like ain't shot happen. 

"Kentrell"

"Aaliyah"

"Kentrell" I called again.

"Aaliyah" I sighed "Not finna play wit chu" i said and He sighed and gave me his attention "SIt down" he said and i was confused until he grabbed me from where i was sitting and put me on his lap.

"Well, damn" i mumbled as his arms hugged around my waist and his chin rested at the top of my head.

"What we doing?" I asked him and i could feel him shrug. "Livin life, but if somebody else try to live life wit chu.. it won't last long" I don't know why that made me laugh.

"You so childish" i sighed.

"You love it though" i heard him say and this is the part where i'm posed to be like 'y0u KN0w i do' or some corny shit like that but nah.

"Mhm"

I tried to get up but his grip got tighter "Calm down, i'm not leaving" He let me go and i turned my body around so that i was straddling him. "Gimme a kiss" he said and i shook my head no.

"ight bet" He grabbed my chin making me kiss him, it only took a few seconds for me to kiss back. My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands were on my waist.

"I know the hell y'all not" i don't know where this bitch came from, but i was shocked. I pulled away and put my head in his chest cause i was embarassed.

"Girl move yo head, it's just your main bitch Morgan" i heard her irritating ass voice say. "I know" i said lifting my head from his chest.

"Mane, how you get in here?" Kentrell asked and Morgan shrugged "The back door was open" she said nonchalantly. "Sooooo you just decided to walk in?" I asked.