Chapter 18 : Old Ways

Is y'all happy now? 😂 (even though I'm late)

Aaliyah James

Then the most unexpected thing happened. I heard the door slam making me push him off "bro what you—"

"Shhh" I interrupted "Aaliyah you home?!" I heard momma yell making me roll my eyes "yes ma'am!" I hollered back making Trell smack his lips "some lil girl name Morgan say she wanna talk to you" she said barging in my room.

She looked at Kentrell "Hey Kentrell baby" she acknowledged "Hey" he mumbled.

"What y'all doing all in this bed?" She questioned "nothing ma"

"Mhmm, Morgan come in here" she said letting ole girl in my room, she walked in and stood off in the corner. "Trell i'll tslk to you later" he nodded and left out the room, leaving me and ole girl alone. "Hey le-"

"Aaliyah" I interrupted and she nodded "Aaliyah" she corrected herself and I let her continue talking "Uhh I just wanted to talk about tha other day when we first had met" I nodded "so I think we got off on the wrong foot"

"Yeah we did, but you could sit down" I said pointing to spot next to me on my bed. she sat down, I decided to be nnice to her "So, how you find my address? stalking me or something?" I chuckled and she did too "Naw, Ben told me''

''AKA yo husband, bitch I seen yo bio" she shook her head laughing "ya kno" she said sticking her tounge out, dancing.

"Put yo number in ma phone" I said sliding her my phone and she Put her name as 'Bad Bitch Morg 🤤👭'

"Gone head do the same" she said sliding me her phone and I put my name as 'lele 🔥✨❤️' and gave her her phone back.

"Sorry I did you bogus last time we talked, I never knew how to really make friends with girls cause I always stayed with my cousin and he always protected me or whatevea, and plus I never was good with friends that's girls" she nodded her head understanding.

I mean, me and her is polar opposites, she like to get lit and go to parties and I'm chill as fuck and like to stay in the house, so this thing should be interesting.

_______________________________

Kentrell Gaulden | NBA YoungBoy 🐍

I went home like Lele told me and I had to break up wit nene. We had a good ass relationship at first, den shit just fell apart.

(A/N : so tell me why I'm listening to XXXtentacion - Changes, so I'm finna be in my feelings on this part 😭😭😩)

I walked in the house looking around fa ha "Jania!" I called and she didn't answer "Nene?!"

"I'm in hea Trell!" She yelled from the kitchen and i walked over there "Kayden left?" I asked and she nodded "she came to get him a lil while ago" and I nodded.

She tried to reach the cookies off the shelf but she couldn't reach em, I laughed and helped her grab em. "Thank you, bae" she said giving me a quick kiss and opening the Oreos, sitting on the counter.

"Bae, I need to talk to you right quick" she looked confused but put the Oreos down and followed me in the living room anyway.

"About what?" She said wiping the crumbs from her mouth and sitting on my lap.

"Us"