Chapter 30 : Mistakes & Heartbreak

A/N : Y'all miss me? 🙂 what was y'all reaction to the notification?

Aaliyah James

Life always catches up to you sooner or later, so always be prepared.

At least that's what my daddy use to tell me... before he got shot. He wasn't in a gang or anything, just wrong place wrong time i guess. Something been in the pit of my stomach since my hallucination.

I wanted to talk to somebody, then my phone started ringing.

Kentrell 🔐❤️ would like to FaceTime...

I answered it and smiled "Hey Kentrell"

"Hey" He smiled back letting his grills show. "I gotta tell you some, and don't laugh or think I'm crazy" this nigga already started laughing after I said that.

"I ain't even say nun yet"

"I know" he said after laughing so hard. "But do you thi—"

"King dead?" He asked finishing my sentence which kinda scared me.

"Yeah how you know"

"Morgan" he said making me roll my eyes at the mention of her name "that bitch" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Lele stop being petty"

"I'm not, she act like a bitch sometimes, and why she over here crying to yo bout our problems?" I asked getting irritated.

"You be—" he was cut off my his car door opening "Kentrell I got the—" I cut the voice off noticing who it was.

"She wit chu?"

"Yeah" he said nonchalantly "That's lele?" I heard Morgan ask in the background making me roll my eyes. Kentrell nodded in response and I was just getting angrier by the minute.

"I'm finna go" I said about to hang up.

"Lele you—" I hung up before he could finish. He knew I couldn't stand her ass right now and why the fuck is they around each other? They was NEVER that close, Morgan always complained about Kentrell now they all buddy buddy.

Ion know what the fuck was going on, all I know is he better explains hisself and fast.

____________

Kentrell Gaulden | NBA Youngboy 🐍

"Woooww Morgan" I was laughing so hard right now. She was tryna sing but she was failing so bad.

"Boy I got vocals, stop tryna play me right now" she said flipping her hair over her shoulder before laughing.

After I took her out to eat and got hung up on by Lele, she wanted to come to my house and I ain't think nothing of it so I just took her over.

I mean I wasn't doing nothing special so I might has well have some company. She scrolled through her phone looking for another song to sing before I stopped her.

"Morgan stop, just stop" I shook my head at her before she bust out laughing "okay I'll stop" she smiled.

"What you tryna talk about wit cho boring ass" I playfully shoved her and she shrugged.