f o u r

A/N: I'm working on this instead of my essay that was due yesterday. my professor hates me.

ALSO GO STREAM BABY DONT STOP RIGHT NOW

edit: bro that comment shows just how old this is... i'm a grandpa hello

***

Tuesday morning, Taehyung woke up extremely groggy and fifteen minutes earlier than usual. After getting dressed in his usual attire, he started with the new stuff. He put on a necklace that was gifted to him a few years ago and grabbed the bag of makeup full of the items he had bought, as well as the one he stole, and got to work.

He had watched a few tutorials that night, but he still didn't want to do anything he wasn't sure would look good. To play it safe, he only out on some light foundation Jimin had picked out and set it with a bit of powder. That was easy compared to the eyeliner. He spent ten minutes trying to get it right, his eyes watering every two seconds.

After doing the thing Jimin did where he smudged it out a bit with his fingers, Taehyung decided it was as good as it was gonna get. The liner on one eye was heavier, but he decided to leave it be since it wasn't too noticeable.

He used his last remaining few minutes to get his bag together before leaving, breakfast once again slipping his mind. He got to school only a few minutes earlier than he did on Friday, deciding to take a picture and post it before getting out.

Since he had put his account on public, a lot more people had been following him and his only two pictures had gotten a decent amount of likes. In just a span of minutes, though, this picture was flooded with likes and comments.

who's this model?

damn boy is that necklace gucci

I like this new taehyung, he's cute

Hoseok was waiting for him at his locker, an unreadable look on his face at he stared at the ground.

"Hobi?" Taehyung said, snapping him out of his daze. "I heard you came by my house yesterday. Thanks for caring."

"Oh, don't mention it. After yesterday I just wanted to check up on you." He took a long look at him. "Are you wearing makeup?"

"Yeah," he grinned. "Do you like it?"

"Tae Tae!" Jungkook's voice interrupted the conversation, both boys looking to see Jimin by his side. "You should come over more often!"

"You went to his house?" Hoseok asked, Taehyung nodding.

"Come on, let's go to first," Jimin said, he and Jungkook basically dragging him away from Hoseok.

Taehyung shot his friend an apologetic look before matching the two's pace. He was sat with them, the kid who usually sat in that seat sighing as he unwillingly moved to Taehyung's.

"Are you sure he doesn't mind?" Taehyung asked, looking back at the kid whose name he didn't know.

"Trust me, he's perfectly fine with it." His tone wasn't too convincing, but class started before Taehyung could argue.

Second block went down in about the same manner, except they had to convince the teacher to let him move seats. They told her Taehyung was allergic to his previous neighbour's cologne, which surprisingly worked.

He was on his own for third block, though, as neither Jimin nor Jungkook shared that class with him. The teacher wasn't there yet, so once he took his seat he looked down at his phone, checking on his picture that now had over sixty likes. His follower count was easily over a hundred, as well.