t h i r t y

this is the kinkiest scene so far in this book so um enjoy :) also it felt so fuckin weird to write jimin as a dom but like?? i didn't hate it?

quick post-note: the kinks (mainly edging and degradation) get a little intense so if you aren't cool with it then just skip this chapter because you literally couldn't pay me to change it. i've waited too long for a chance to write this kinda bullshit-

***

"You're- so- fucking- beautiful-" Jimin paused between each word to leave a kiss on various parts of Taehyung's bare body--face, chest, thighs. No space was left unmarked. His marble skin seemed to glow from all of the praise.

Jimin had already made it clear that he wasn't up for having sex--claiming he only wanted to spoil Taehyung after the younger informed him of his conversation with Bogum.

"You should have told me how you felt the second you felt it, baby." Jimin's hand ran up the boy's unclothed thigh as he spoke, taking special notice to the way he shivered at the simple touch. "You're pretty sensitive there, huh, baby boy?"

The nickname, as well as the fact that the soft caressing had developed into kneading, brought a somewhat feminine moan out of Taehyung's mouth as he nodded.

"I love watching you squirm under my touch." His voice had since then lowered to a whisper, his warm breath tickling Taehyung's collarbone. "I want to hear you, baby."

The sudden contact of Jimin's hand to Taehyung's dick forced a lewd gasp out of the younger, giving his partner exactly what he wanted.

"Say my name," Jimin commanded as he slowly moved his hand up and took it back down, getting steadily faster as he repeated the motion.

He gave a satisfied smile as Taehyung closed his eyes tightly and stuttered out a weak "Jimin," the word broken up by his staccato breaths.

"You're awfully submissive today, baby boy," he noted, raising an eyebrow at the younger, who still had his eyes closed. "You're not going to look at me while I pleasure you? So ungrateful," he tsked.

Taehyung forced his eyes open, not able to help them from falling half-lidded as Jimin continued to "pleasure him," as the older had put it. Jimin had never spoken to Taehyung like that before, so the younger was undeniably caught off-guard--and very turned on by it.

"God, you look so good I could just take you now," he said, licking his already saliva-slicked lips before continuing. "You know I don't top but seeing you so. . .fuck, I just can't help it."

"Then do it," Taehyung got out right before a notably loud gasp, shutting his eyes once again as Jimin suddenly picked up the speed.

"Tempting, but I'll have to pass. I'm going somewhere with Yoongi in a little while and I need to look presentable."

Targeting just nodded before tilting his head back, feeling himself grow closer and closer to his orgasm. Jimin seemed to catch on, as his hand moved even faster.

"Jimin! I--I'm about to-" before he could even finish, Jimin stopped moving his hand and held a tight grip on Taehyung's dick, earning a desperate whine from the affected. "Why'd you stop?"

"Remember that little list of kinks we made a while ago?" Jimin asked, his smirk seeming to grow a little more every time Taehyung would squirm or twitch. "Well, orgasm denial, or edging, is one of the things you wrote down. I've got to say, I'm enjoying this pretty well."

"I'm not," Taehyung muttered with a pout, feeling completely unsatisfied and very uncomfortable.

"Do you still feel close?" Jimin asked, Taehyung shaking his head in reply. "Good, then we can continue."

Without warning, he started the jerking motion once again, relishing in every little sound or move Taehyung would make.

The same thing went down--Taehyung on the verge of cumming and Jimin stopping him from doing so, this time noticing small tears form in the corner of his eyes.

"Is this too much for you?" He asked in concern, grinning when Taehyung shook his head. "Just tell me if it gets to be too much."

Taehyung nodded, not able to form words. The feeling was purely torturous, but he actually liked it. It felt shameful to enjoy something as off the wall as sexual torture, but the feeling of his pleasure being completely at Jimin's will was an incredible turn on.

The minute he had come down once more from his unreleased buildup, Jimin began again, this time lasting even shorter than the last before Taehyung was brought to his edge again.

"You're doing so well, baby boy," Jimin praised, looking down at Taehyung in awe. The boy was just an incredible sight with his sweat-slicked skin, tensed jaw muscles, and streaks of tears mixed with a little eye shadow staining the sides of his face. "I'll let you come this time if you want."

"N- no," Taehyung choked out, his back arching at the familiar feeling of his stomach tightening. "Not yet."

Jimin's eyebrow raised, yet he did as Taehyung wished, stopping him from cumming once again. "I never would have guessed you were such a slut for something like edging," he said with a chuckle. "I could do this all day, so how about we test to see how long you can last?" He brought his free hand to Taehyung's face, tracing his thumb over his bottom lip. "How much longer do you think you can take this, baby boy? How much longer until you're all fucked out and begging for me to let you come?"

"I don-" Jimin's index finger was shoved into his mouth, stunning him enough to stop him from finishing that sentence.

"Answer me," Jimin commanded.

"I don't know," Taehyung managed to say despite the finger inside of his mouth, causing the words to come out muffled.

"We'll just have to see then, won't we?" He began the movement of his hand once again, wincing when Taehyung bit lightly on his finger. "Why don't you try sucking instead?"

Taehyung listened to the suggestion and began sucking on Jimin's finger as the boy jerked him off, a bit of drool coming out of his mouth when a second digit was added.

"You like this more than I do, don't you?" Jimin asked after a few minutes, Taehyung humming around his fingers in reply. "My pretty baby boy is such a slut, isn't he?"

Taehyung couldn't even answer, as he was now quickly approaching another orgasm. The physical exhaustion he was experiencing was unbelievable, but he was a bit curious after what Jimin said--wondering just how long he could hold out.

Before long, Taehyung was denied another three orgasms and was now basically sobbing, drool dripping down Jimin's fingers and his dick throbbing, begging for release.

"Do you want to come?" Jimin asked, getting an eager nod in reply. He simply removed his moisture-shriveled fingers from Taehyung's mouth and switched to that hand. "Beg for it, baby."

Taehyung was a bit hesitant at first, but the second he felt his orgasm grow closer he knew he wouldn't be able to handle it if Jimin denied him of that one as well.

"Fuck--please, Jimin," he begged, his voice broken up and weak from both the pleasure and the crying. "Please let me come--God, I can't take anymore!"

Seemingly satisfied with Taehyung's mediocre begging, Jimin allowed him to come, continuing to jerk him off as he experienced easily the most intense orgasm of his life.

It ended with a huge mess, both on his body and face--each for different reasons. That definitely wasn't what he expected when he came over to Jimin's, but he wasn't going to complain.