e i g h t

A/N: shitty, unedited smut ahead. thots beware

***

Yoongi left Taehyung's house at about nine in the morning, giving Taehyung an hour before Bogum got there. He waited anxiously, fruitlessly attempting to ignore any anxieties, namely his fear of Bogum not liking him anymore due to how he had changed.

The doorbell rang and Taehyung jumped up from the couch, spotting Bogum's car out of the peephole. He braved himself and opened the door to see the vehicle's owner.

"Tae!" He held his friend in a tight embrace, the other quickly reciprocating. "Woah, you look so different!"

Taehyung laughed, "Yeah, I know."

"Is that a tongue piercing?' Bogum's eyes widened. "You're like one of those punk edits or something!"

Taehyung gave him a skeptical look before opening the door fully and allowing him in. "Thirsty?" He asked, getting an enthusiastic nod. He made the boy a glass of water and gave it to him before they both sat down.

"You have to fill me in about everything that's happened," the boy insisted. "Last time I saw you you refused to even swear, and now you're out getting tattoos and stuff."

After a few minutes, Taehyung had filled him in about Jimin, the party, the list, and any other events that occured, making sure to include every tiny detail.

"My boy finally had his first kiss!" He exclaimed, ruffling a hand through Taehyung's hair. "How was it? Did he use tongue?"

"It was fine, I guess," he chuckled. "There was no tongue involved, thankfully. He just kissed me and then. . . that was it. He pulled away and said that he was bored and wanted to watch a movie."

"Is he even human?" Bogum questioned rhetorically. "If I were you I would have wanted my first kiss to be a bit more romantic."

Taehyung shrugged. "Too late now," he sighed. "But it's not like it was bad or anything. It was actually really nice." He felt his face heat up slightly. "It was soft and warm and-"

"You're so whipped for this guy," Bogum chuckled. "You have such a big crush on him and you don't even know it."

"I don't like him like that," Taehyung said both shyly and defensively. "He's just nice to kiss, okay? It was my first kiss so obviously I'm going to be sorta. . . attached?" His argument turned into a question at the end, which gave Bogum space to expand his case.

"Do you want to kiss him again?" Taehyung hesitated before nodding again. "Do you get butterflies when you're with him?"

"Shut up!" Taehyung punched Bogum's shoulder playfully. "I told you it's not like that. Besides, it's not like he thinks of me that way. To him I'm just another person to toy with."

Bogum sighed and sipped his water. "Maybe so," he muttered before his face lit up with a mischievous look. "I have an idea."

Taehyung gave him a curious look. "What?"

"Would you rather play the cute card or the sexy card?"

***

"There's no way I'm buying this!" Taehyung whisper-shouted to Bogum from behind the dressing room door.

"Just let me see it at least."

"Fine." He sighed and looked over himself once more in the mirror. He had on a pale, off-white sweatshirt with a really low and wide neckline, exposing basically his entire collar bone. To top it off, the fabric was thin and borderline see-through. His jeans were black and uncomfortably tight, putting way too much on display.