s e v e n t e e n

A/N: SAY THE NAME

this chapter includes sexual abuse so if that bothers you then I really suggest not even reading this book

***

Taehyung was nervous as soon as he woke up, the memory of Jimin's ominous text still lingering in his mind. He couldn't help but believe that he somehow knew about what happened between him and Jungkook that night.

He didn't even know why he was so nervous. Sure, Jimin got angry when he was jealous, but it's not like he'd hurt him or anything. Worst case, he gets pissed and never talks to either of them again; best, he forgives him immediately.

He got to school much earlier than usual. At this point, barely anybody even roamed the halls. There was a certain pink-haired boy waiting at Taehyung's locker, though, looking up at the sound of his footsteps.

"Taehyung," he said quietly, not possessing any of the anger the younger had expected from him. "I'm tired of this."

"Of what?" Taehyung asked, his mind immediately jumping to the worst possible conclusion: Jimin was tired of Taehyung.

"Fighting." Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief. "I just want things to go back to the way they were. Don't you?"

Before Taehyung could even answer, a group of boys he had never even spoken to before caught sight of him. "Want to get some ice cream then fuck at mine later?" He asked loudly, hands cupped beside his mouth to further intensify the volume. It wasn't even a good diss. Taehyung just stared at him in disbelief. "First Jimin and Kris and now Jungkook! Who knew you were so easy?"

Taehyung continued to stare with wide eyes as the group went off, leaving him at the mercy of Jimin.

"What was he talking about, Tae?" Jimin asked, the anger Taehyung previously expected finally making an appearance. "If you don't explain then I'll find out myself and that'll only make it even worse."

"I. . ." Taehyung gulped and looked away. "I never had sex with Kris."

Jimin's jaw clenched. "What about Jungkook?"

"Well," Taehyung couldn't bring himself to look at him. "Last night we might have, uh, we might have-"

"I can't fucking believe you," Jimin scoffed. "I didn't think fucking you twice would turn you into such a slut." He stormed off in a direction that definitely wasn't toward their first period class.

Taehyung leaned his forehead against his locker, hitting it against the metal several times.

Despite never wanting to see Jungkook's face again, he knew he had to confront him. To his dismay, the boy was already in their first class.

Jungkook seemed to immediately notice Taehyung approaching, flashing a cocky grin and opening his mouth to speak before Taehyung grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his seat, dragging him into the hall.

"What's your problem?" Taehyung demanded, Jungkook's laugh only making him angrier. "The whole fucking school thinks I'm a slut now, thanks to you."

"You said you didn't want it to mean anything, right?" Jungko9k asked rhetorically. Taehyung couldn't even believe what he was hearing. "I always tell everyone about my hookups that don't mean anything. It's common knowledge."