t e n

PSA: im back from nc and omg this almost got to 300 reads while I was gone wow. anyway im gonna try to update this more often and maybe start publishing more stories soon :) (also p.s. I love exo sorry for making them the bad guys lol)

***

Taehyung woke up with a headache Monday morning, proving the negative stigma behind that certain day of the week. He got dressed and put on his everyday makeup, realizing that he was starting to get a bit better at it. As a little experiment, he pulled out one of the small brown eyeshadows Jimin and he had bought.

He used a soft brush to put a bit of the pigment in his eyelid, blending it out until he was satisfied. He really, really didn't hate it. He decided not to wear the choker for a number of reasons, mainly namely him not wanting to overuse it, and went to make sure Yoongi was awake.

Yoongi, of course, was ready and waiting. He drove Taehyung to school without a word, the two going off in their opposite directions as soon as they entered the building. Taehyung took out what he needed for his first few classes and put up his bag before heading to his first one.

He sat down with five minutes to spare, neither Jimin or Jungkook there yet. Hoseok, however, was, and he made sure to get up and greet Taehyung.

"How was the rest of your weekend?" He asked with a grin, taking Jimin's seat so he didn't have to stand awkwardly. His smile never seemed to fade. In fact, Taehyung could only remember seeing him upset once.

"It was fine," Taehyung shrugged. "It could have been better, but I didn't hate it."

"I heard Bogum came over," Hoseok noted. "Did he stay with you?"

"Oh, no. Yoongi's been staying with me so I-"

"Tae, baby, what's he doing in my seat?" Jimin cut in, interrupting the previously lighthearted conversation. The atmosphere immediately became thicker

"He was just sitting there until you came so we could talk." Taehyung was a bit confused by Jimin's jealous tone.

"Well, I'm here now, so why's he still sitting there?" Jimin put his books on his desk and continued to glare at Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed and stood up, giving a sad grin in response to Taehyung's apologetic look. Taehyung felt like he was giving that look twenty times a day.

"I didn't know you guys were still friends," Jimin huffed, sitting down.

"I heard he likes Taehyung," Jungkook chimed in. "I wouldn't be too surprised if it's true."

"Is it true, Tae?" Jimin asked. "Does Hoseok like you?"

Taehyung shrugged, feeling like it might be a bad idea to tell him the truth. "I don't think so," he said. "We're just friends." The lie came out with a bit of fight, but it was convincing nonetheless.

"Good." Jimin grinned with satisfaction. "I can't have somebody else wanting what's mine."

Taehyung stared at him with a mixture of shock and confusion. 'Since when was I yours?' He considered asking. He, of course, wouldn't protest to being Jimin's, but the way he was acting was strange. It wasn't the loving way somebody normally acts toward a person they like but was rather possessive.

Class soon started and the boys were forced to pay attention, although Taehyung's mind wasn't focused on the teacher after a while. Jimin's hand picking at the fabric of his jeans distracted him too much.

"Are these new?" The boy asked, his finger grazing over one of the made-in distress marks, which exposed some of his skin.

Taehyung nodded, not wanting to end up getting caught for talking by the teacher. Jimin continued to mess with the fabric on his thighs, not seeming to care about Taehyung's grade in that class.