t w e n t y t h r e e

A/N: I'm crying I LITERALLY got so lazy with the pic I'm scREAMINg like if ig had that layout I would delete

also wow isn't Kris a full daddy I could NEVER

YUH IM WRITINN THJS ONE RIGHT BEFOR EI PUBLISH AND OOOOF ITS A WILD RIDE FROM THIS CHAPTER ON SO HOLD ON TO YOUR SOCKS BABES

***

It was Monday morning and Taehyung had yet to hear a word from anyone; Jimin, Sanha, not even Jay. It was a bit odd that Jimin hadn't answered his texts, but he tried not to think too hard about it. There could be a simple explanation.

He spent a little while getting ready before he drove to school, making sure to tell his mom goodbye before leaving.

There was no Jimin at his locker nor in first period, which left him on his own, a mere two seats from Jungkook.

Thankfully, though, the younger seemed too invested in his phone to bother Taehyung. In fact, he didn't even bat an eye at him. It was like he didn't even exist.

Taehyung decided to focus more on the sweet than the bitter and just focused on the lesson. This continued through second period and even during third, as Hyunuk was also absent. It was like everyone he knew, save Hoseok, was gone.

Thankfully, though, Yoongi and Namjoon were at their table during lunch. Taehyung sighed in relief and sat down with them.

"Have you guys heard from Jimin?" He asked, groaning when they both shook their heads. "He hasn't been answering my calls or texts and didn't show up today."

"Maybe he's sick," Namjoon suggested, briefly glancing up from his phone. "Or he was just a figment of your imagination."

"Fuck off, Namjoon." Yoongi flicked his forehead. "He's probably just sick, don't worry too much."

Taehyung nodded and looked down at his food, barely picking at it throughout the rest of lunch.

It wasn't until school was over and he was at his locker that Taehyung was even really spoken to.

The metal door was shut in front of him suddenly, the boy looking behind him to see the culprit, Kris, grinning at him.

"What do you want?" He questioned. His voice came out a lot more quiet and weak than he had intended it to.

"Your boyfriend isn't here today," he stated as if Taehyung didn't already know that. "Maybe I can keep you company so you don't get lonely."

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" Taehyung asked with exasperation. "I really don't want anything to do with you."

"Is that so?" Kris' grin didn't falter for a second. If anything, Taehyung could have sworn it grew. "Well, I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other again very soon, so you have enough time to rethink what you just said."

"Never in a million years would I willingly even spit on you." Taehyung could tell Kris was getting more and more aggravated by the second by his clenched jaw and deadly eyes, but thankfully, something held him back. It was a bit deterring, but he was still just glad he didn't have to deal with him right then, even if it meant he had something planned.

***

It was almost eight o'clock when Taehyung noticed he had a new message on Instagram. He was hoping it was Jimin, as he still wasn't answering any texts, but was instead met with a message from Jay.

havin a lil thing @ mine tonight at 9. u comin?

Taehyung wasn't sure what exactly he meant by a "lil thing," but agreed nonetheless. He definitely needed a break from worrying about Jimin, and what better than to get potentially drunk at a party most likely filled with people at least five years older than him.