s i x

yes, those are actually taes feet. you're welcome. also this is late af so i dont feel like proof-reading at all. enjoy this choppy shitty heck storm

***

The next morning, Taehyung woke up extremely groggy. He clung to his bed for a good ten minutes before finally prying himself out from under the covers and dragging himself to his closet. Deciding he didn't feel like putting much effort into his look, he grabbed just a white shirt and a sweater with matching pants, a watch finding its way onto his wrist. After applying light makeup, he pulled on a pair of somewhat small glasses.

Looking over himself in the mirror, he spotted his bag leaning against his bed and realized he had completely forgotten to do his homework. He let out a grown and picked the bag up, accepting his fate and continuing out of his bedroom door.

"Want to carpool?" Yoongi asked, standing idly near the stairs. "It'd be easier than riding separately."

Taehyung shrugged. "Why not?"

Yoongi got them to school fairly quick, not seeming to pay any attention to the speed limit. He had managed to cut five minutes off of Taehyung's usual driving time.

They walked into the building together, only parting ways when they had to go down separate halls. He put his things up and headed to his homeroom class, taking his seat beside Jimin as usual.

"How's Yoongi?" The older asked, looking up from the pencil he was twirling between his fingertips.

"Oh, he's great," he said. "He's a good housemate."

"I heard he brought you along to one of his jobs," he commented.

Taehyung thought for a moment about what he could mean before he remembered driving Yoongi that night. "What do you mean by that?"

"Yoongi runs a. . . an unconventional sort of business."

Taehyung continued to state at him blankly.

"He's a drug dealer, Tae," Jungkook finally spoke, albeit bluntly

"So I drove him to go sell drugs to someone?" He asked quietly, both boys nodding in reply. "That's just peachy."

"That's why he got kicked out," Jimin mentioned. "His mom found the drugs and said to either get rid of them or he had to go--so he left."

Taehyung have him another confused look. "He told me he got kicked out because he had sex with his mom's boyfriend," he whispered, earning a laugh from the two.

"You're so gullible," Jungkook said between chuckles, letting out a content sigh. "How have you even survived this long?"

The teacher closed the door and, for once, took attendance first thing. He scanned over the room and marked everyone who was there down, stopping once he noticed an empty seat. "Has anybody heard from Hoseok?"

Taehyung looked back at the seat near the window, noticing that Hoseok wasn't sitting there. He made a mental note to check up on him later before he turned his attention back to the front.

***

"Hey, Tae!" Jimin called out, catching up to Taehyung, who was waiting for Yoongi by the school doors. "I think I know the next thing we can cross off of the list." Taehyung gave him a curious look. "Tattoos." The one word brought a grin to Jimin's face, having the opposite effect on Taehyung's. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

"Not happening." Taehyung shook his head.

"Why not? It won't hurt as bad as you think it will," Jimin insisted, pulling the neckline of his shirt down to expose a black crescent moon in the hollow of his collar bone. "See?"