About Oc

(I customized the characters but I do not own the art, credit goes to the app Live portrait maker.)

Name- Annasondra Aurora Jane Rivers (Anna/ Aurora)
Age- 17
Born- France, Raised in Florida.
Birthday- September 10th (Virgo)
Height- 5,5 & a half
Species- Hybrid.
Looks- Skin a soft beige color. Bedroom eyes framed with a thick line of lashes. The left eye is is a kush purple. The right eye is a light green. A cute button nose with freckles dusted across the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Her lips are soft to touch, plump, and full with a light blush of pink. Her head is riddled with Thick, soft, long waves of soft hair. The color was a firey ginger, but was touched with a dark cinnamon shade. Her arms were strong, and sleek. She has lush c cups, her frame curvy and slim. Her smooth, fit stomach lay perfectly flat. Her wide hips, lushes thighs, thick rear laid perfectly together. Her calf's were toned, and strong just like her arms. Her whole body was of athletic form, all coming to a 5,5 height.
Race- 30%Cherokee Indian, 30%French,20%Japanese 20%white
From- France.
Traits- Considerate, energetic, acts mellow, funny, smart, quiet, shy, strong heart.

Best friend: Ronny Sage (RonRon), she lives and was born back in Florida. She's a Lesbian. They grew up together, the knew everything about each other. The were also both apart of the wicca religion, though Ronny was human. (That we know of) They bonded over the fact they both have heterochromia. They have small matching pink hearts on their neck.
Looks- Her skin is a light brown color. One of her big eyes are a warm green,yellow, the other is gold and brown. Long eyelashes, A small perky nose and small but full lips with pink, milky brown color. Her hair is black, and curly. Her arms were smooth delicate, all while being toned. She's has a hour glass, thin figure. Her boob's a comfortable balance between a B and a C cup. Her stomach was smooth and flat. Her small hips, thick thighs and a full bottom. Her legs soft, more fragile. Her body all together was a runners body type. Her height was just before the 5,7 mark.
Race- 30% African American, 30% Jamaican, 20% Nigerian 10%Asian, 10% Cherokee Indian. Traits- Calm, funny, strong heart, outgoing, smart, positive.
Birthday- August 11th (Leo)
Age- 19
Species- Human(?)