Fourteen

Derek sped through the night, inhaling her sent. He had been driving for almost two hours. He tried not to lose hope. Her sent got stronger. He could tell she was scared. It led to a dark trail in between the woods. He got out of his car and began running down the trail, heart slamming against his rib cage. He heard her scream, causing him to almost drop to his knees. His legs buckled but he kept running. Derek met eyes with a huge brick building. His eyes glowed ice blue. He quick sprinted to the old building. He looked around for somewhere to get in. He took out his phone "Scott, I need your help."

She cried even harder as they hit her sides with sticks. "Come on! Let it out!" One man said "Don't be afraid Anna." Her sisters murderer said. She began kicking her feet and screaming loudly. He began kissing her sides. She roared, eyes flashing red. She yanked one of her arms, the chain breaking from the concrete wall. She pulled the mans head back by his hair, twisting him around and kept pulling as far as she could reach. He shouted in pain. She growled, showing fangs. She went to pull her other arm free when an electric baton hit her. Her eyes flickered back to normal as she cried out. Tears streamed down her face, as she pulled her knees in together. She was trying to cover herself up. She roared, yanking her other arm free. She fell to her knees, shaking. She covered her chest with her arms, chains nipping at her wrists. "There we go.."

Scott, Malia, Lydia, Kira and Stiles all pulled up. "Where is she?" Scott asked. "Upstairs." Derek's heart slammed against his chest as he heard her scream loudly.

The scarred man pulled her by her hair. They had undone the chains around her ankles and were putting her in a bigger cage. She was bruised, but the wounds healed slowly.

The group started to split up, when 4 guns cocked loudly behind them. They all began running as explosions popped in the air, all except Derek, who roared loudly. He ran towards them, one of the men loading a special bullet into his gun. He shot right when Derek was a foot away from him. Derek howled, flying back. Scott slid to him. "We have to go!" He shook his head "I'm not..im not leaving without her." Scott yanked his body behind a tree. "Derek you'll die! What then? We'll come back for her. I promise" Before Derek could protest, he fainted. Scott threw him over his shoulder running to the car to the others.

The men came in, mumbling, making the scarred man laugh. "Seems Derek and his pack has run off. Coward." Anna looked up silently. One of the men looked at her. "Put some clothes on that thing."

She shivered in her cage, A raggedy bloody shirt hanging loosely on her body. It must've been from their last victim. A man stood blocking the door. She eventually passed out for an hour, until one of the men started banging on the top of her cage. "Wake the fuck up." He swung open the cage as she rubbed her eyes. He yanked her hands, pulling her out roughly. She was stiff from all the torture. It was 7am, she had been picked at all night till 5:30. He threw her on the floor and began kicking her stomach. She curled up into a ball, shaking violently. He just started kicking her back. She cried out. Another man came in. He then yanked her up by her hair. "Bath time kitty."
The other man showed her to the bathroom.
"You got 30 seconds to piss. Wouldn't want you peeing on your self now would we?" He them slammed the door. She quickly used the restroom. She was in the middle of washing her hands when she felt the man yank her by her shirt. He turned the water on. "You have 5 minutes. This is gonna be your last shower for awhile." He slammed the door. She quickly got undressed, jumping into the warm shower. She scrubbed her body clean, rinsing the blood off her body and hair. She stood under the water, aching body relaxing. He swung open the door, making her cover herself. His eyes showed faint guilt as he saw her beaten bruised body. He also realized she wasn't healing properly. "I'll be right back." He shut the door, grabbing shorts and a t- shirt. He put them on the counter. "You have 30 seconds, we're running behind." She quickly dried her self off, and pulled on the clothes. She took off her sisters neckless. She put her hand on his arm. He felt tingles. With a shaky voice just as bad as the tremble in her hands she said "Please k,keep this safe.." He sighed and nodded, putting it in his pocket. He then pushed her into a new room. Two men stood. There were torture devices all over the walls. She turned and wiggled the door knob. It was locked. She turned and began to cry.

Derek opened his eyes, only to realize he was home. Without Anna. He sat up quickly, dizzily he stood. "I, I have to go get her." Scott instantly stood, gently pushing him down. "We will save her. We have to wait till your better, and actually make a plan."