Six

Her eyes fluttered open. She felt energized as she sat up. She took off her clothes, walking straight to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, jumping in. Anna didn't care that it was cold, she could just wait until it heated up. Her vision was enhanced, colors seeming duller, a red tint glowing faintly. She shook her head, keeping her eyes closed. She continued to wash her hair.

She stepped out of the shower, fog covering the mirror. She wiped the condensation off of it, meeting red eyes. She took a deep breath. Her chest was heaving up and down rapidly under her robe. The lights flickered as she went into shock. The red was now pale. Loud sobs began to tumble from her lips. She gripped the sink, claws scraping against it. The row of light bulbs above the mirror got so hot and bright they caught on fire, then began to pop and shatter. Tears streamed down her face. An evil softly hummed in her heart as it ached, resting heavily in her ribs. Derek must've smelt the smoke because he kicked the door open, running in. He pulled her away from the counter. His arms around her waist, her hands grabbing his wrists. He sat her down on the floor outside the bathroom and put the fire out. She backed away from the door, turning and hopping off the floor. She ran out the room, speeding down the stairs. Before she could get to the door he grabbed her again, a loud growl leaving her throat. He fell back onto the floor, with her in his lap. She began to cry again, body shaking. He held her close, back to his chest. "Let me go.." she said softly. The lights started flickering, bugs bumping into the windows. He had seen this before. Her body started getting hotter as she cried and cried. He tightened his grip. Where have I seen this? He thought in his head as he heard her rapid heartbeat. "Calm down Aurora." He said sternly, into her ear. Her heart jumped harder, the blood sprinting through her veins. "Aurora." He said louder He could feel her emotional pain turn into physical pain as she sobbed. "I want her back..she's all I had and she's gone!" Black veins appeared on his arms as he took her pain. He could feel her emotions, causing his heart to cramp. Derek took a deep breath. "It's gonna be okay.." he said, trying to reassure her. "No it's not..it's not" she cried, the lights flickering. Her claws dug into his skin. "Anna..you're going to be fine, trust me..please" everything got quiet, all you could hear was their breathing. The bugs flew away, the lights stopped flickering. He could still hear her heart starting to slow down. He let out a soft sigh, feeling much better. Her heartbeat was still rapid as he pulled her closer to him. She turned her head to the side, cheek brushing against his shirt. "Der..ek..." he watched her head go limp. For a split second he went into a panic. He quickly calmed down when he still heard her heart and her breathing.

If what I am is dangerous, why would you give me this gift? I don't even know what else I'm supposed to be..I know what part of myself and not the other, I need to know..
Everything will make sense soon..You'll understand, I promise. When have I ever lied to you Anna? Anna paused. Never, you never have..Autumn don't leave, please stay, come back. Mamma's gone, I have nobody. Tears filled their eyes. I can't stay, momma is with me. We're always going to be here, Derek will always be there with you. You aren't alone..
Wait! Don't go, I don't understand
I don't understand
I don't understand..

Derek sat next to her bed, the TV on. He watched her sleep, worried. He listened intently to her heartbeat. It picked up slightly, letting him know she was waking up. He sat up straight as she turned her body, facing him. Her candy apple eyes opened, the lavender in them shining. He was at a loss for words. "Hey Der.." she said softly, eyes fluttering. Derek smirks, a breathy chuckle leaving his lips. "How do you feel?" He murmured, gazing at him. "Mmm...tired and hungry.." Derek smiled then looked down. "I'll make you something." He stood, looking back at her ready to exit the room. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "Wait!" She exclaimed, catching herself by surprise. He turned, walking towards her. She sat up straight, tilting her head up to look at him. She hugged his torso, head resting on his chest. He froze a bit, it's been some time since he's been touched like that. He wrapped one of his arms around her, the other petting her head. "Thank you..." She whispered softly. His heart fluttered. "Of course.." She let go slowly, making him lift his arm away. She opened her mouth but no words got to come out. Anna went limp, falling back onto the bed.

His eyes widened "Anna?!" He shouted. She began to shake, eyes rolled up in her head. He lightly tapped her face with his hands, shaking her head. His heart was beating so fast, going into a panic state, worse than before. His eyes flickered to blue. He felt everything slipping into slow motion. She had a black aura around her, with a tiny of yellow/ orange. A shape of fox. He wondered why it was black. Was she like...? No, no she couldn't be.. Derek's heart began to slam against his chest, harder than before. His hands shook as he dialed Deaton's number.