Ninth

He opened the door and started carrying her back into the room, now not knowing what he could do to keepher in there. "I will train you so you don't go off killing people." She turned herself sideways, dropping on to the floor from his shoulder. She swiped her leg under his foot, making him drop to the floor.
She quickly got up, and starting sprinting back outside. He grabbed her ankle, making her fall. But she quickly jumped up, shoving him away from her. "You can't keep running!" He shouted. "Why not?!" She screamed, making him glance off in annoyance. "I have nothing to live for anyways! If I left it wouldn't matter." He froze. "Exactly." She turned and began heading for the front door. He jogged behind her, grabbing her wrist. "Stay." Anna froze in her tracks. "Why? So you can just lock me up?" There was a long pause. "I...just stay." She rolled her now teary eyes. "For what? So you can tell me how weak I am? So you chain me up to a wall?" Derek gulped. "I just want to help you." She sighed bitterly, wiping her tears away with her free hand. "Stay." Anna turned, so that they were face to face. He slowly let her wrist go. "Fine..but I'm not talking to you" She said stubbornly. "Okay, I can live with that." She started walking up the stairs, then she stopped. "Hey Derek" He looked up, watching her walk up the stairs.

The next morning..
She blinked open her eyes, sunlight shining through the window. Yawning, she sat up. Jumping out of bed heading for the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and hair then walked down stairs. Throwing her hair up into a bun, as she walked to the kitchen. She began cracking eggs and cooking bacon.  She hummed softly to herself, hips swaying. Derek smelt the food and walked quietly down the stairs. He watched her dance, as he walked to the table and sat. He flushed, looking down. He then cleared his throat making her jump. She whipped around. "Derek! You scared the shit out of me!" He laughed "My bad" she playfully squinted her eyes at him, making him smile. "Maybe I should lock you up more often." Derek said, it was a cruel joke, but luckily she laughed. "Don't push your luck." She reponded and began setting up a plate for herself, then for him.  A rough hand grabbed her wrist gently, stopping her. Anna gasped lightly, skin tingling. He felt her energy sink in. He got nervous, he seemed to be feeling what she was. He quickly shook it off.
"I got it from here. Thank you" He gave her a soft smile, making her flustered. She nodded her head, pulling away. Anna turned, grabbing her plate and sitting across from where he would be sitting. He sat down, taking a bite. "This is good.." he muffled through a mouth full of food. She laughed "Thank you" His face flushed lightly as he looked down. She didn't notice as she had already begun eating.

Anna was just about to sit down on the couch when she heard Derek's voice "Anna! Come here" She speed walked to where he was yelling, only to see a mat on the floor. She sighed, smacking her forehead. "Time to train." Anna rolled her eyes "Don't give me that. Come on, get ready." Her eyes squinted at him, but she went upstairs to get dressed. As she was walking she saw a photo of him and his family. She softly smiled wondering where they went. She then noticed a slight burn mark on the wall, it looked like someone had tried to paint over it. She discarded it and kept walking.

She came down in her joggers and sports bra. She looked at her feet as she walked down the stairs. He studied her. She had a flat stomach, but a thick body. He saw the small needle indents, he hadn't noticed them before. It was weird that they weren't healed. What would she had been using needles for..There were some just above her waist band as well. She looked up, making him look up at her face. "Alright, get on the other side of the mat, but make sure you're on the floor." She obeyed, this time she wasn't wearing shoes. He smirked a little looking at her small feet. "1...2, go!" He sprinted towards her. She just barely dogged his attack, rolling out of the way. "You didn't say three!" He laughed "I know." She smiled, heart fluttering at the rare sound.
He started running towards her again, this time she ran as well. He grabbed her, spinning around and hitting the floor, on top of her. They made eye contact for a few seconds before she kneed him in his stomach and yanked him off of her, effectively ripping the back of his shirt. She quickly ran to the mat then turned faced him. His gray shirt was hanging half off. "Sorry Derek." She said smirking. He stood there for a few moments. Anna stood waiting for an attack, but confusion hung over her head when he didn't move. "You should let your..other side out." He wasn't sure what she was. He had only seen glimpses. Anna gulped "No, I'm good.." He tilted his head. He sighed "I know you're scared. But you have to learn how to control it sometime." She shook her head. "Anna." "No." "Anna, it'll be fine." "No Derek." He rolled his neck. "I guess we'll have to do it the hard way." He ran towards her, eyes shining blue. He banged into her, full force. She hit the floor, the wind knocked out of her. She stumbled to get up "Derek, what the fuck?!" He didn't respond and knocked her to the floor again. Her eyes flickered under her eyelids. "Let it out." He jumped on top of her, banging his fist against the floor right neck to her head. "Now Anna!" Her eyes flew open, whites of her eyes bloodshot, iris red and black. He froze then took a deep breath in. She grabbed him by the back of his neck throwing him off of her, claw imprints in his skin. He coughed, when he slammed against the floor. He stumbled up. She began to speed walk towards him, angry. Stripes appeared on he skin. Tiger... He thought as the back of his neck stung. She felt as though she could kill him. The black around her iris thickened. Her kitsune side of her stayed in, the tiger part over powering it.
She wanted to drag him around my his hair. That was until he rubbed the back of his neck, blood coming off on his hand. Anna stopped walking. He fell on his butt, feeling weak. Her eyes faded back to normal. She dropped to her knees next to him. "Derek! I'm so sorry.." she touched the back of his neck, making him flinch. He groaned softly "You're good..that's enough training for today" blood trickled down his back, his healing properties slowed down abnormally. He looked at her as she rested her hand on the back of his neck. Gold veins appeared on her skin. The pain was drained and he was healed. "Why are your veins gold?..they were like that yesterday.." She looked down. "I, I don't know..I'm s,sorry. I'm gonna go up to my room now." still feeling bad about what had happened.