One

Rainy days..
The perfect way to start the school year..at a new school.

Anna walked through the rainy streets, hood up and headphones in. The sad, mellow beat drifting to her ears as she headed to her new highschool. As she walked, wondering when she'll get to talk to her bestfriend again. Her family lived back in Cassadaga Florida. Her family was her Aunt and her mom.
Her mom didn't want to live in the place where her daughter had died in, where her husband was captured.

Lightening boomed in the sky and the water rippled under her feet as she calmly walked.
Anna stepped into her new school, the lights flickering a bit from the storm. She kept her hoodie up as she looked at her schedule. Finally she found the room, the kids were spilling in as she got a seat in the back of the classroom.

The classes went by fast. She didn't talk to anyone, she kept her mouth sealed as she did her work and listened to music. Her all black clothes and necklaces caused her stand out, some people thought it was cool, some didn't mind, but some people laughed, and made faces. She was about to be eighteen in a few months; she shouldn't get hurt by others judgement, but she did. Her eyes landed on a group of girls, who were looking at her smirking. She kept her head down, her heartbeat speeding up. A gasp left her mouth as one of the girls shoved her, making her hit the tile floor. Anna twisted her body to where her bottom was on the floor and her elbows were on the tile. She looked up at her, panting. The lights flickered as the girls laughed. One of them wasn't laughing, she was quiet as she watched the lights. The light popped, causing everyone to jump. She looked at the light, then quickly grabbed her papers and books, standing scurrying away.

Lunch time..
She sat in the corner of the large room, eating silently. Anna purposely distanced herself from everyone. She studied the people talking, and laughing. Tan hands with red painted nails grabbed her water off her tray, pouring it onto her head, the water dripping down her face. "Stupid little freak!" She gasped, the girls friends laughing, the one on the far right giving her a look of sympathy. "Come on Rose, have a little fun." The leader of the group said looking at the girl. She shook her head. Anna felt tears burn her eyes, but at the same time anger stabbed her heart. All the sudden, the tray flew off of her table, hitting the girl straight in her face. The mashed potatoes dripping off her face. "Witch!" The girl shouted.
Anna grabbed her books, running away into the bathroom. Nobody was in there as she looked into the mirror. Rage burned deep within her as her eyes met her own.
Her pupils dilated, eyes darkening as her fist unexpectedly met the mirror, shards of glass flying into the sink, her knuckles bleeding. Anna's eyes flickered back to normal, shock covering her features.
Why isn't the medication working?  She quickly took her next dose early.

Dismissal...
She walked down the road, making her way home. The rain didn't bother her, since she was already wet from lunch. Her music played softly in her ears, hoodie up her eyes scanned her surroundings, the trees shivering in the rain, the flowers soaking up the water. Lightening seemed to laugh at her in the sky. She dropped her phone, making her bend down quickly to get it. Her head looked up at the sky as she stood back up. Her eyes followed the swaying tree branches. She looked at the mountain of brown leafs. Her eyes squinted, her head throbbing softly. The leafs spinning around into a small tornado. A car stopped at a stop sign, making her start to speed walk away, the leafs floating back on to the floor. A man with chocolate colored skin, brown eyes and a shaved head was driving the car. The man felt the girls unique energy as he watched her nervously walk away.

She decided to take a detour to the woods. Anna wasn't ready to go home, the shouting, the screams. She left her books and papers in a hole in the first tree she saw. She let her headphones dangle above her ears so that she could hear her music, as well as her surroundings. She put her key in her bra as she looked around. She had only been here once before. The clouds moved fast, the rain slowing and speeding back up. She could hear wolves howling in the distance. Her heart sped up a bit, but she kept walking. Anna heard feet hitting the ground, making her turn and start to run. The blood sprinted through her veins. She stumbled over a root, catching herself on a tree. She snapped her head around, meeting eyes with yellow ones. It was a man, with a long beard and wavy hair going passed his shoulders. The man let out a loud wolf like growl. Anna gasped then turned to keep running but the man grabbed her by her hair, yanking her backwards. She let out a cry of pain as he forced her up to her feet. Anna didn't speak, not trusting her voice. He started to dig his nails into her scalp when all of the sudden he was tossed from her, tumbling on the floor. She quickly stood, turning only to see a younger man claw the wild mans throat out. Her savour turned towards her. His eyes glowed blue, but soon faded into a candy green hazel color. Her heart stuttered, her eyes meeting his. She could feel her body relax, she began to lower her back against the floor, eyes glowing a pale orange. She was almost on the ground when a teenage looking male with curly hair popped out of nowhere. He opened his mouth to say something when a gun shot went off. Anna jumped and spun running away. She meet with the edge of the forest, not even grabbing her books out of the tree, making the journey home. Oblivious of two white men with guns watching her run home.

Her heart felt like it was going to explode by the time she got home. The thirty minute walk was cut down to ten minutes. Anna slammed the door behind her, panting. Her mother ran to her, a bruise on her cheek. "Honey?! Are you alright? Where have you been?" Her mom Julie had a worried expression covering her features as she whispered. "Yeah..yeah I'm fine, I just went for a walk." Anna said reassuringly, giving her mother a hug. As they pulled away, she rested her hand softly on her moms bruised cheekbone. A look of guilt covered her features. "Annasondra, you know you can't always be here to protect me..besides its supposed to be the other way around." Julie said softly. Anna looked passed her, eyes falling on all the empty bottles of alcohol. Fury burned a mark into her soul. Her mother must've noticed because she began to try and call her down. "It's okay, he's sleeping, go to your room." Anna went to go to her mom and step dads room, her hand balling into a fist. She never felt such anger. "No! Please Anna..no more fighting tonight..please" Her voice cracked, tears streaming down her face. Anna felt her own eyes fill with tears. She hugged her mother tightly, wanting so badly to heal her wounds. She pulled back, and her mom gently held her pregnant belly.

Her heterochromia eyes darkened as soft lips, and stubble brushed across her skin. Her head hung back, her heart thumping. She could feel the man's teeth nibble her jugular, making her gasp. The tingles ran across her skin as she felt his calloused hands grip her thighs. Mouth a jar, panting. She lifted her head up only to meet green hazel eyes.

Anna's eyes fluttered open, warmth sitting in her stomach. She sat up quickly, realizing she was late. She looked at the cracked window. Didn't I shut that window?.. After her hygiene was done she threw on her Bob Marley t shirt, slipping on a plain black choker with some necklaces. She pulled up her jeans, tied her laces then made her way to school, this time on her real fathers motorcycle.

10:45 am..
Anna parked her motorcycle behind a tree, looping the long lock through the tire and around the roots. Damn..I'm late.. She quickly tossed her hair up in a pony tail as she jogged up to the school, jogging up the stairs. Swinging open the doors she made her way down the hallway. Anna sensed someone near her. Walking passed a hallway two men grabbed her, dragging her to the blind spot of the school halls. She kicked, one of them covering her mouth. She felt her canines tingle, then by instinct she bit down on the blonde man's hand. He cried out in pain, tearing his hand away as he fell on his butt. She swung her elbow back, giving a crushing blow to the brunettes ribs. She slid out of his grip, begining to run. The bleeding man shot his hand out, grabbing her ankle. She hit the tile floor, wasting no time twisting to face her attackers as the man pulled her towards them. She tried to pry his fingers off, resulting in him slashing her arm. The knife had a blue, purple powder on it. Anna kicked him in the face before sprinting to the girls bathroom, straight into the big bathroom. She latched the door shut, falling back on her bottom. The wound bled, a burning feeling ripping through her arm. Burgundy veins made their way from the wound, spilling into the cracks of her skin. Her hand shook as she applied pressure to the cut. She cried out, eyes unknowingly turning a bloody red. Her body shook and convulsed, her ears pricking up to the sound of the door swinging open. Anna quickly gripped the sink, yanking herself up. The door dipped as one of the men's foot slammed against the plastic material. The lock whined as the door begin to cave. She stood on the toilet, unlatching the window quickly, and pulling herself out the bathroom into the cool air. She ran into the woods that lay behind the school. She collapsed onto the underbrush, the shady woods and The leaves shadows left patterns on her skin. Anna was breathing heavy, feeling faint. A shadow slowly started making its way towards her when black covered her vision.