Three

Anna snarled. She ran towards him, when another type of bullet hit her in her arm. She hit the floor, breath bursting from her lungs. Black and burgundy veins spreading from the wound. "Wolfsbane..dangerous to a human, lethal for creatures like you. I created this strain Especially for you, Annasondra.." The veins spread up her arm to her neck. Her right eyes blood vessel popped, her eye blood shot. She held her arm, hand shaking. He walked towards her, watching her struggle to scoot herself away from him. "It's been too long Anna.." His rough voice sliced through the air as her eyes blurred. She grabbed onto a tree branch, pulling herself up. She held her arm looking at him. He came closer to her and she roared, arm long forgotten. She stood up straight. Anna held the tree branch, leg out. She twisted her body, her foot landing a hard blow to the man's head. The gun went off, hitting her in her shoulder. The hunter dropped the antidote on the floor, he followed after his head spinning. She started to make her way the other direction, when her head went fuzzy. She leaned against the nearest tree branch, breathing heavy. He stood, pointing the gun at her as her back rested against the thick branch. He began to press on the trigger. She let out a loud growl. Just then two arms hooked under her own, yanking her backwards, up and over the tree branch. The man pulled her a few feet away and behind a canopy of bushes and trees. Her eyes were shut, eyebrows furrowed. He set her down, crouching and quickly sneaking to grab the antidote. He slid across the grass back next to her. Her eyes fluttered open.  Half of the man's face was lit from the sun light escaping between the cracks of hovering trees. She tried to steady her breathing as their eyes locked. The man unsheathed one claw, pulling out the bullet from her arm. To Anna, everything was in slow motion. He sprinkled the powder into the bullet wound. The blood vessels in her right eye healed, clearing way for the white of her eye. The wound healed as his eyes locked with the bullet wound in her shoulder. Her pupils dilated looking at him, heart skyrocketing. The rim around her pupil sparked up, glowing lightly. Her body was faintly weak. Her form felt like jelly. Picking her up, he began to run with her in his arms. Bullets zoomed past them as she was taken far from the man from her past. He stopped in front of a gray two story house. She breathed in the air, it was his territory. Anna's heart pumped even faster as her eyes studied the man's full face. He was undeniably attractive. Her eyes soaked in his appearance, cheeks flushing red. Green hazel eyes full of passion as he looked back at her. "Derek?" Her ears twitched at the sound of a younger boys voice. She turned her attention to the boy with a swoop of dark chocolate hair, brown eyes and tan skin. "Scott, Get more antidote." Her chest flared as she looked back at Derek.. Her vision blurred, his hand resting on the side of her neck. Her eyes fluttered, black surrounding her vision. It was like looking down a tunnel, and Derek was in the middle of that tunnel. He gently picked her up again then ran inside, Scott swinging the door open for them. He laid her on the couch, her nose dripping blood. Derek felt his nose start to tingle. But the pain that Anna was feeling was way worse. It was increasing Her tingly burning wound was beginning spread all over her body. She felt as if someone poured boiling water over her skin. Anna cried out in severe pain. He kept one hand on her neck, the other quickly grabbing her hand. He closed his eyes, his eyebrows furrowing. He let out a grunt of discomfort as he took her pain. A soft look of relief washed over face. All the sudden his body wouldn't take anymore pain. A confused look covered his features as he tried again. He looked up at her, he hadn't realized she stopped crying out in pain. "Its okay..I don't feel anything" she mumbled Derek's eyes widened."Scott?!" He shouted. "I'm coming!" Scott scurried into the room. Her eyes irises and pupils turned a bright yellow, gold swimming around her eyes. A sun light like glow came from her glowing orbs. She glanced behind him, her beautiful sister stood behind him, looking at her. Her orange hair still in big curls. Her green blue eyes, and pale chocolate colored skin. Tears filled her eyes, she hadn't seen her in so long, she missed her dad..her sister. You'll have more power then ever Anna..But don't let it consume you..what you already have will heighten, but don't let it trick, play foul..our grandmother never recovered. It's powerful, you've had it inside you..you've hit the age, it'll show itself. I love you Annasondra..Anna's hand twitched, wanting to reach for her. No..I can't handle it. Please, stay explain, I love you please stay. Don't leave me! Don't leave... She cried silently until she felt a faint sting in her arm as they jammed a needle into her arm, quickly ejecting the antidote into her system. She cried out in pain, the gold orange light turned different shades of neon green..then disappeared. She could feel a cool sensation wash over her, making her body melt into the feeling. Anna's pupils bloomed once again as she looked at him, heart beating fast. She slowly sat up, the blood reversing back into her nose and shoulder. A pale boy with blond hair walked up to them. A loud growl erupted from her throat. She grabbed one of his arms, jumping while twisting his arm behind his back. She knocked him on to the floor. Her eyes darkened while somehow they got brighter. A predator look overcame her face as her knee pressed firmly against his back. He grunted in pain as she panted looking down at him. "Wow..she dragged you around like a rag doll." A young boy with pale skin and moles said. "Calm down and let him go."" Her ears pricked up at Derek's stern voice. She released him, slowly standing to her feet. Everyone looked at Derek; making him scowl. Stiles quickly put his hands up in defense. He grabbed her wrist gently, tugging her towards him. He looked into her eyes, watching her come to her senses. Her energy was drained from the events that had taken place. He grabbed her phone, texting her mother. He pretended to be Anna, saying that she was staying at a friends. She laid on the couch, watching him text off her phone. The pack left and went back to their houses. She didn't notice them leaving as her tired eyes studied him, flicking around his body and face. He set the phone on the table, looking to the side. They met eyes, making him smile slightly. "You need sleep." Derek stated in a serious tone, tossing her a blanket and a pillow. He plugged her phone in so it would be charged. He flicked the light off and turned on his heel heading towards his room. Her eyes fluttered shut as she heard his footsteps fade, sleep overcoming her.