Four

Her eyes opened, now back to their green and purple colors, only a hint of red around the irises. Anna stood, taking in the different sents of the room. She quietly began to walk, hips swaying. She peaked around corner of the kitchen, seeing no one. She convinced herself that no one was there with her. Anna then turned running up the stairs straight into a hallway. She could smell the faint lavender smell of soap. She swung open the door, revealing a big bathroom. Shutting the door behind her she took off her clothes, blood stains on them. She took off her underwear then jumped as her bike's keys skidded across the floor. I gotta go get my bike.. She dropped her keys on the counter, walking to the shower. She quickly turned it on. As she waited for the water to heat up she took one of her feet and proceeded to move the clothes into a pile. She then slid shut the sliding glass doors. She sighed in relief as the hot water ran down her body. The events of the night before flashed through her mind. She thought of the man they called Derek. She blushed lightly as she washed and scrubbed herself. She rinsed her silky hair and her soft, smooth skin, getting all the dirt and blood off.

Anna wrapped a towel around herself, and looked through the drawers. Her eyes landed on two unopened tooth brushes. She picked up one of them, ripping it open. She brushed her teeth, taking in the minty taste of the toothpaste. She quickly brushed her hair then snuck out the bathroom, her long eyelashes fluttering from the light shining through the window. She miscalculated one thing, she had no clean clothes. "Motherfucker.." she mumbled under her breath as she tiptoed down the stairs. She made it all the way down and gave a sigh of relief. "Good morning." Anna gasped, and jumped in surprise. Whipping around she met eyes with Derek. "I..uh..sorry, I needed a shower and- "You're fine. I laid out some of my sisters clothes for you.." he leaned against the wall, looking at her. She swallowed, blushing. He looked at the skull, and flowers going down her arm, creating a sleeve. He looked at the tiny pink heart on her lower neck, almost right above her collarbone. She quickly looked away, looking at the table where the clothes were at. A black long sleeved shirt, blue sports bra and jeggings laid neatly folded. "Thank you.." she said lightly picking them up. "Here, before I forget" He came up behind her, eyes studying her tattoo on her shoulder blade. Autumn Rivers in a rose with butterflies surrounding it. She had a sleeve of bright/ colorful tattoos as well as dark/ shady tattoos. Anna's heart stuttered as she could feel his body heat. She turned to face him, her neck and face flushing. He was two footsteps away from her. He held black and white unisex shoes in his hand along with socks. "The shoes don't fit me, take them." She looked down at her hands that were holding up her towel. He saw then proceeded to put the items next to her. He leaned close then set them down. Her palms got sweaty at the closeness. Her heart was beating so fast, there wasn't a doubt in her mind that he could hear it. She wondered why she was feeling that way, she didn't even know him. Her control was slipping. He looked at her, pupils dilating faintly. He slowly pulled away from her, turning and walking upstairs.

She finished changing, the shirt went above the waistline of her jeggings. The shoes were soft in the inside. She walked out the bathroom, a blush on her face. She hadn't worn tight clothing in a while due to the fact she had a thick body type. The baggy shirt was the only thing that was modest. Her sent showed she was nervous, making Derek turn his head towards her. His eyes looked her up and down. She didn't catch it so he quickly looked away, clearing his throat. "Now what?" She said softly as she looked at the back of his head. It was silent so she walked closer to him to where she was right behind him. Her eyes unknowingly began to darken. She shook her head, stepping back. He turned to her, looking deep into her eyes. She felt as if he could read her thoughts. "Training. You need training." His eyes were intense, she stared right back at him. He subconsciously was challenging her. Her back straightened. "How about you tell me about yourself." Anna said taking steps back. "I'm Aurora I'm 17, I was born in France, raised in Florida and I live with my mom. I got to beacon hills high school." She gave a bright smile. He rolled his eyes. "My name is Derek. I'm twenty-six years old, you trust me I trust you." She arched one of her eyebrows. "That's it?" She questioned. Derek sighed, aggravated. "There's nothing to know." He turned, walking way to put a big mat on the floor. "Uh, what's the mat for?" He flattened it out. "So you don't hurt yourself.." She scoffed. He instantly looked at her sternly. "Do you want help controlling your shift or not?" She hesitantly walked over to where he was, putting her hair in a low pony tail. I barely know him and he's already telling me what to do.. She took a deep breath, holding back the comment. Anna was looking down at the the mat when she was knocked to the floor. The breath shot out of her lungs as she was momentarily stunned. "Never let your guard down." He said looking at her with slight judgement. She was feeling a ting of annoyance as she stood back up. Damn Anna! Are you fucking serious?..She gave a soft sigh, crouching down a bit. She started running towards him. Derek came at her at the same time, jumping on her. She growled loudly, aggravated. She looked up at him then grabbed the back of his shirt, twisting and yanking him off of her. He was surprised by her strength. She got on top of him, pinning his arms above his head. They looked at each other, Anna slowly becoming flustered. He shoved his arms up, knocking her backwards off of him. "You're weak."He said dusting himself off. They backed away from each other, going on opposites side of the room, beyond the mat. A wild look crossed her features. You're weak..She repeated the words in her head. Anna ran abnormally fast towards him eyes turning red. He moved out of the way, causing her to almost crash into the wall. She quickly kicked of the wall then punched him as hard as she could. He felt his jaw crack, the pain burning bright. Anna went to kick him but he grabbed her ankle, yanking her forward. She stumbled falling on her butt. Just then she let her back collapse against the mat, taking her left foot and kicking his knee. He groaned in pain, letting her leg go. She lifted herself off the mat, quickly getting up. He swung his leg, hitting her calf's. She hit the floor again. "Fuck you.." Anna mumbled, rolling on her stomach. He popped his jaw back in place, healing it within seconds. "Tired already?" He asked, a slight smirk on his face. She panted, jumping to her feet. "You have power. You're strong, you have potential." She looked at him. "But it seems like you're stronger when you're angry. You need to learn how to control it. To trigger it when necessary, stop it when needed. It's important that you don't lose control when you feel strong emotions." Anna listened to his words, making sure to remember everything he was telling her. "What if I never gain control?" She asked softly. He gave her a intense look "You'll have to be contained."
A button pushed inside her. "If you could contain me."