tweleve

They had just woken up and were smoking a joint on Ronnys bed, listening to "Lovesong" by The cure. "Good lord, i miss Orlando.." Ronny said softly "Me too man, and Cassadaga.." They looked out the window, out on to the parking lot. "I'm gonna move here with you though.." Ronny said softly, smiling. "Really?!" Anna exclaimed. "Yes really, I got hella cash..but don't you have to ask momma?" Anna's smile faltered. "My mom..died..but I think my sisters still alive." Ronny froze, tears filling her eyes. Memories of freshly baked cookies and rock music sped through her mind. "H,how?" Anna covered her face. "My fucking step dad" She said in frustration "He shot her with an extreme version of wolves bane..she died in a few seconds.. I had gotten shot to, she gave the only bottle of antidote to s,save my life." Her voice cracked. Ronny just hugged her, tears streaming down their face. "And derek saved me, again.." Ronny pulled back to look at her. "I'm sorry Anna..your mom was the shit" Anna giggled through tears. "I know man..sucks" Ronny kissed the top of her head, she didn't know what to say. "Give me a hit.." Anna mumbled into her shoulder, making Ronny laugh. She pulled back and relit the joint, handing it to her. "So..have you learned anything new about what you are?" Ronny asked. Anna inhaled the smoke through her nose and out her mouth. "No..I know I'm a tiger..but I don't know anything about..the other part of me. Except that it's really powerful" Ronny nodded taking the joint and blowing O's. "What can you do?" Ronny asked, coughing. *"I..I don't know, I've never did anything on purpose before..except maybe one time, but it usually is involuntary." Ronny nodded "Try and do something, anything.." Anna smacked her head "I don't know what to do!" Ronny laughed "Think of something that you wanna do.."

Derek laid on his couch. Thoughts were sprinting through his head. He was so worried and he didn't quite know why. But it was wearing him out. Wait" by Nf started playing on the radio, making him put his hands over his face. He soon fell asleep.

His eyes opened as he heard the front door close. He sat up fast, standing up ready to defend himself. He dropped his arms as he met eyes with Anna. They walked up to each other, meeting in the middle. She pulled him in, and wrapped her arms around his neck. He instantly hugged her back, fastening his arms around her waist. His heart pounded against his chest as they hugged. She pulled back, smiling softly. He quickly pressed his lips to hers. Their lips molded together perfectly. He pushed her lightly into a near by wall. He could hear the soft pitter patter of her quickly beating heart. He pulled back to rest his forehead on hers. He then kissed down her jaw, burying his face in her neck. He gently gave opened mouth kisses on her neck, holding her hips with his big hands. "I love you.." She mumbled as he pulled back to look at her.  "I lo-

His eyes opened slowly. His heart ached as he realized it was just a dream. He had only known her for a few months, but now he knew why he cared so much.

Anna stared at the tv, concentrating hard. Nothing happened. "See? I can't do it" Ronny smacked the back of her head. "Try again." Anna sighed. She gazed back up at the tv. Taking deep breaths she concentrated. The tv began to flicker. The audio from two channels mixing together. Ronny and Anna gasped. Anna flinched back, making the tv fix itself back to normal. One of the cats meowed softly in confusion. "Oh!" Ronny mumbled under her breath, starting to dig through her bag. Anna pet the cats head but soon froze. A warm, forest smell ran through her nose. Her pupils dilated as she snapped her head towards the direction. "What's that?" Anna asked. Ronny laughed softly, pulling the jar out. "Catnip." Anna blushed in embarrassment. Ronny dusted some of it on the floor. Anna just sat and watched the cats roll in it.  Ronny went on her phone, typing fast. Anna just laid down on her back, stretching. "Yo, Anna. Its a full moon in a few days" Anna sat up fast "What?!... I should be fine, I'm a werecat not a wolf." Ronny nodded
"Yeah, Don't worry about it"

6:30pm
"Why am I wearing this again?" Anna asked, sighing. "Because, you said you would. Plus, I gave you shorts." Ronny said, crossing her arms. Anna rolled her eyes. She took the paw print charm off her choker, leaving it plain. Ronny did a sleek cat eye, with a smokey touch to it. Anna did a simple, sharp winged eyeliner.

Anna looked at her self, smirking a little. Ronny smiles brightly at Anna. "You look really cute." She blushed in response. Ronny popped some hoops in as Anna wore the regular diamond earrings her mom gave her.

7:35pm
"We should start heading out soon" Ronny said. Anna nodded, saying goodbye to her cats and locked the door. They ran into the parking lot, laughing. Swinging open the car doors and speeding off into the night. "Hopefully we can get in" Ronny shouted over the music. "We'll be able to. People here don't care"

They pulled up to the club, hopping out the car. They walked up to the bouncers. "ID please." The man said. Anna and Ronny pretended to look for the IDs "Shit! We forgot the bag!" She exclaimed. "How old are y'all?" Anna straightened "21." He looked at Ronny "21" He sighed "Well I still can't let you in." they walked away quietly, walking down the side walk. Ronny grabbed her arm, yanking her down an ally way. "What are you doing?!" Anna whispered. "Getting us in." Ronny swung open the back door to the club.