Twenty Two

He laid her on the bed, kissing her. He then gripped her boob through her shirt. She gasped into his mouth, fangs sliding out. She bucked her hips up, hands trembling with adrenaline. Derek pulled back, rubbing his nose against hers. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt, making her arch her back for him to take it off. He then unclipped her bra as they looked each other in the eyes. He then leaned down, swiping his tongue against one of her nipples. She gave a soft cry grabbing his hair. She panted hard and he switched to the other one, then licked down her stomach. "Fuck.." Anna whined softly. He brought himself back up, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. He rubbed her sides gently.
He then touched her inner thigh gently, brushing his hand against her skin. She froze.

She was chained against the wall again, wrists aching. A man opened her legs slightly, his hand slowly sliding down her thigh.

She gasped, a tear streaming downher face. Flash backs of the torture she endured all came back to her. She shoved him off, with a shaking hand. He was now sitting on his knees. There were little holes in his shirt from her claws. "What's, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Derek asked frantically. "I'm sorry, just lay with me.." She responded, wiping her face. He nodded, laying next to her. She leaned into him, curling up into a ball. She shook lightly as he pet her head. Her stripes went away and she returned to normal as a tear streamed across her nose bridge.

It was 6am and Derek was asleep. Anna woke up, looking up at him. She sighed softly, slipping out of his bed. She went to her room, grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil.
Dear Derek, I fell in love with you when you saved me. I just didnt realize it until later. I am not meant to be with someone. Our relationship will never be normal. I have to go, but I will always love you. I'll be near by.

Love, Aurora.

Morning came, he saw she wasnt in his bed. He got up, walking to her room, opening the door. He froze, when all her stuff was gone. He looked on he dresser, seeing the note. He read it, his heart stopping. He crumbled it, running out the room and down the stairs. "Anna?!" He shouted, looking in the kitchen. He began to sob. He fell on his knees, letting out a loud roar.