Thirteen

The club lights flashed brightly, the smell of alcohol in the air. Anna gave a sigh, smiling. Ronny took in a breath of fresh air. "I can't believe we got in!" They were standing, in what looked like, the only empty space in the club. They watched all the people dancing on or with each other. It was hot, but they didn't mind. They felt free. Anna took a deep breath, anxiously.
They calmly walked up to the bar. "Hey, what can I get for you guys tonight?" Ronny smiled, "Can I have a bloody mary?" She asked. He nodded. "Can i have a shot of patron?" Ronny flinched in surprise. He nodded again, making the drinks.

The lights blurred a bit, Ronny was drunk, Anna was tipsy. A guy came up to Ronny "You wanna dance?" Ronny smiled and nodded. "Wait, i have to use the bathroom, we'll be back, just wait." The guy sighed and nodded. Anna dragged Ronny to the bathroom. It was empty. "Hey! I could've waited." Ronny said, stumbling. "I'm not leaving you out there alone, plus I know you have to pee." Anna replied. They both went into the big bathroom, Anna went first then Ronny followed. They both ran out. Ronny walkes next to Anna. The man smiled. "I'm actually a lesbian." Ronny told him. "Oh thats fine, I just want someone tp dance with."
Ronny turned to look at Anna. "Will you be okay?" She asked. "Yes of course."
"I love you!" Anna laughed "I love you too, i'll be here." She said and sat facing the dance floor. She sipped on her drink as she watched them dance, keeping an eye on Ronny.
Her brain flashed to Derek, making her heart clinch. A man tapped her shoulder. She blushed brightly "Can I buy you a drink?" Anna smiled and replied "Yeah sure." After they had their drinks, he took her to the dance floor. They danced with each other. Ronny and Anna gave each other a smile. She then smiled, looking into the mans eyes. Derek smiled at her as their faces got closer. She shook her head, Derek's face fading away. She was face to face with a random man, at a random club. "I gotta go. I had fun." She went to go get Ronny but the same man grabbed her, dragging her to the back of the club. She screamed, making Ronny turn. The man she was dancing with gripped her arms. "Anna!" Ronny shouted. Just let her go" he laughed as she struggled. Anna was thrown to two men. She growled, trying to wiggle out of their grip. A rag was soon placed over her face. Her eyes rolled back into her head, body going limp.

Ronny ran to the back, she was gone. Sobbing, she covered her mouth. She then crossed her arms. "Anna?!" She screamed, shaking from the cold and anxiety.

Anna woke up in a cage. She rubbed her eyes, makeup nearly gone. "Hope you don't mind. We took the liberty of taking you makeup and clothes off. I'm sure you're comfortable." She blushed in pure embarrassment, curling up into a ball, chest covering her breasts. "A full moon can trigger a weretigers change. But that doesn't mean her first transformation will be on a full moon." A man stepped out of the shadows, claw marks imprinted his face. Those scars we're too familiar. He had killed her sister. She then yanked at that the bars, a loud growl escaping her throat. "What a nice few. I bet Derek is dying to see you like this.. all naked and beautiful." She growled loudly, covering her chest again.

Derek pulled up to the club, he needed a break from being an alpha. He needed a drink. Walking in, Ronny ran to him. "Are you Derek?" He sighed "Yes. Why?" Ronny began crying
"They took her, they took Anna. She was dancing with a guy and him and some other man tricked us." Anger filled his heart.
"Where did they take her?" He asked, trying to stay calm. "How am I supposed to know?! They took her out back and left.
Go find her!" He nodded. "I'll find her, go home." He walked away, making his way to the back. I see what she means by bossy..

Anna cried out as they beat on her. She was chained to the wall, knees slightly bent. She was humiliated. The first person to see her naked were a group of men. She began to sob, heart feeling like it was gonna snap. One of the men cascaded his hand down her thigh. She shook in fear.