Seven

Deaton looked at her as he was crouched down, she had stopped shaking. She wouldn't wake up. He crouched as he looked at her, confused but concerned. Derek could hear the weak pitter patter of her heart as Deaton poked around. He grew even more nervous as he watched him get up and go to his bag. Derek's nerves were shot as he sat in a chair in the room. The room got hot and the lights flickered. All the sudden her eyes flew open. Black veins appeared on her skin, the veins turning gold then disappeared. She sat up slowly, shaking her head. Deaton just looked at her. "You need to rest.." he said lightly. "No..no I'm fine." She stood, then fell to her knees, this caused Derek to run to her, staying next to her. "Stay still." He said sternly. "Derek.." Deaton said making him look up. He saw him looking behind him, making Derek turn his head. His own shadow was standing a few feet behind him. "She's void.." He said softly as the room got darker. Derek quickly stood and backed up. Anna's nose had begun to bleed, the whites of her eyes looked red, like she was sleep deprived. "Der..." She whispered, looking up at him. "It's a trick...she was "it" all a long." A loud growl rumbled in his chest. "No Derek, she's not "him". There must be other types of void " Deaton said calmly even though his eyes said something else. "Doesn't matter, we can't trust her." He grabbed her arms, yanking her up. "Derek." Deaton protested. "What?! You saw what "he".."it" could do, it killed Allison." Deaton stayed quiet. "Exactly." Anna groaned softly, Deaton staring down the shadow "I'm not like him..I'm, I'm not a killer. I didn't even know what I was.." Derek stopped for a few seconds but then threw her over his shoulder. "I can't believe anything you're saying, Anna. I'm locking you up" The shadow ran towards him yanking him, making him drop her. She started to tremble softly, vision blurring in and out. "Derek! Stop!" Deaton shouted, walking towards her, resting the back of his hand on her cheek. She started to shake more. Derek was trying to fight back but his swings went right through the shadow. Veins appeared all of her body as she was shaking.

Anna watched the dark version of herself slam Derek into the wall, hitting him as he tried to dodge the swings. She laughed, kicking him against the wall. "Stop! Leave him alone!" Anna cried, she couldn't move. She saw her sister appear next to her. "You are void, the void is you. It's your dark side, you have  dark creatures inside of you. Fight them, they're a different version of you, they listen to you, fight them, fight yourself."

She sat up abruptly, eyes glowing red the now black outline of her iris bleeding into the red. Anna jumped up off the floor. A ring of yellow appeared around her pupils, glowing like fire. She saw blood coming out of Derek's mouth as he sat, slumped against the wall. The shadow was a silhouette of himself. The creature swung it's arm up, about to hit him again. Anna took a deep breath, sliding across the wooden floor in front of Derek. She held his head on her chest as the shadow threw punches at her back. Tears filled her eyes as pain flooded her back. Her other hand rested on his back. She cried out in severe pain has her spine cracked. Her claws slid out, then she turned her head to the shadow, putting her arm out "STOP!" She shouted, making the shadow freeze. Anna stood, back healing. The shadow came at her but she let out a loud roar, shaking the windows, making it flinch and disappear into a cloud of smoke. His shadow appeared behind him, where it should've been all along. Her anger was fired up, making her hand shake. He body was like a heater as she stood. Her shirt began to burn, holes forming. "Anna.." Deaton said calmly as the back of her shirt slowly burned. Derek's head was slumped down as blood dripped from his cheek. He was healing slower then usual. Deaton went to touch her, but flinched back when she burned him. Anna turned to him. as he held his now bright red hand. Deaton gulped, instinctively taking a step back. Tears filled her eyes, but quickly disappeared as she stood straighter. A blank expression appeared on her face, heart racing. Derek weakly tilted his head halfway up. Her eyes got darker, the red and the black blending together. She began to walk towards him. Deaton looked down only to see her footprints burning into the floor. The smoke alarm began to go off and the sprinklers on the roof that Derek had installed busted open, water covering them. She shook her head, ears ringing. Her hair slicked down, the slight waves now perfectly straight. Her skin radiating smoke. She stopped to look at her arms, that were sizzling from the cold water. She weakened, stumbling backwards before shaking her head. Her whole body began to heat up again, the water evaporated before it hit her skin. She began walking towards him, faster this time. Derek slid himself up, back pressed against the wall. She ran, pouncing. Just as she jumped, Derek wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him. He let out a small cry of pain as she burnt him. "Derek!" Deaton shouted. Anna yelled out in frustration as she squirmed. She elbowed him, making him fall back onto the ground. She whipped around looking down at him. A loud roar erupted from her throat, making him duck down slightly, accidentally submitting. He growled looking back up at her, forcing himself to keep her gaze. His eyes flickered blue. She reached out her hand towards the fire alarm, twisting her wrist, her eyes glowing. Her energy shot to it, making it turn off. She then turned her head to look at him. "Give in." Anna said emotionless. It sounded like her voice, but something was different. His eyes widened as he breathed heavy. Derek shot his hand out, grabbing her wrist. His head tilted downwards. When she didn't hit him he opened his eyes, keeping his head down. The burning sensation on his hand stopped. She had frozen, the ring of fire in her eyes still glowing, skin till hot, but not as hot as it was a few moments ago. Derek nodded his head slightly to Deaton. Anna was surprised when a chain was thrown over her and pinned her arms down to her sides. Derek immediately let go, fingertips brushing against her skin. He felt a ting of regret fill his heart, but he knew it was for the best. She growled looking at Derek, feeling betrayed.