Fifteen

Day 4...

They had moved buildings, and Anna began to think Derek would never find her. She tried to use her abilities, but everytime she did, they would electrocute her. She was delirious, living off of an 30 minutes to an hour of sleep. She had become animalistic. Clawing at anyone who got close. She roared, pacing in her room. They kept torturing her, and eventually she stopped crying. Torture had became no fun to them, and they planned to murder her if she didn't turn on the full moon. Which was tonight. They weren't sure if she would survive, since she's barely had any food in days. If she didn't, they'd just send her head right to Derek's doorstep.

"I think we've found where she is now." Scott said to Derek who was laying on the couch. He quickly stood, swaying a little. "But we need to be careful, whatever they shot you with..I don't know if you'd survive being hit again."

It was quiet in the room, no one calling her a bitch, or a slut. She didn't know what was worst, the quiet or the screams. They had let her roam in her room now. Her brain was almost blank. The man who had saved her necklace came and brought her clothes. "Good luck." And he slammed the door shut. She shakily unfolded the black baggy shirt, and underwear. Sun down was coming at she looked through the bullet proof window. She wished people could see her through it, but she could only see them. In these sound proof walls she was alone. She had bruises all over her arms. She focused hard, gold veins appearing all over her arms. She rested her hand on the bruises. It didn't heal them. She was too weak. Sitting on the thin mattress on the hard wooden bed post she began to cry and shake. Tears sprinted down her face, stumbling to her neck. Her brain was fumbled. She barely knew what was real or not. It felt like she had been there for weeks. Her heart ached for a man she knew she couldn't have, a man who wasn't going to save her. Today they had let her sleep for two hours, instead of 30 minutes. She felt nearly no difference. Her eyes fluttered as she wiped her face. She laid down and fell into a deep sleep.

Derek, Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Malia pulled up to the building made out of red bricks. In the distance they could see men guarding the building. "I hope we're not too late." Derek said softly. "Look.." Scott said, slowly pointing to the full moon that had begun to rise into the sky. "But she's not a werewolf. It wont effect her" Stiles said. "I hope you're right, but we better hurry just in case you're not."

She was now sitting in a cage. It was almost tall enough for her to stand, and wide enough for her to lay, knees bent. "But I'm not a werewolf! I can't turn during the full moon." She spoke frantically. "We'll see about that." She slammed her hands against the cage angrily. "You can't do this to me!" The man laughed, scars wrinkling as he chuckled. "See? You're already getting wild" Anna growled loudly, yanking on the bars, the cage leaning back and forth. He chuckled, walking away. Letting go of the bars, she relaxed. She began to day dream, wishing she was in a different place. Her mind pushed her back. Way back.

Ronny and Anna sped down the road in Anna's moms car. It was 2 am, her parents sleeping. Anna was just about to be thirteen. The wind blew through their hair as they went way above the speed limit. Ronny threw her hands up in the air, laughing. They were on a path to nowhere. They laughed and laughed in the red convertible that night.

Anna smiled as a tear slid down her cheek. It was also the first time she didn't day dream about Derek. She was worried about Ronny. The moon went higher, making her skin tingle.

She sobbed as she pressed the needle against her vein, the golden liquid slowly moved down as it entered her blood stream. She stopped crying, a feeling of euphoria washing over her. But she knew it wouldn't last forever..

Derek and Scott talked behind the guards. They attacked both of them at the same time, Malia attacked the others. The moon was speeding to its direction as they all ran to the building, except for Stiles, he kept watch. There was no other way to get into the building without breaking the door down. Derek thought for a second, before gripping the door knob. Yanking hard the door knob broke off the door. Gently pushing it open they stepped in. A loud scream could be heard, making Derek panic.

Her bones began to pop and shift. She took off her clothes, before collapsing onto the floor. She let out a horse scream, voice tearing. She dug her finger tips into the concrete.

They stalked up the stairs, nervous. Scott and Derek heard two men talking in a room, words slightly muffled through the door. "I wonder what he's gonna do with her." The man who gave her back necklace asked. They were playing a card came. "Who cares? I over heard that weretigers are naturally blood thirsty. Mr. Johnson is doing the world a favor if he kills it." He set his card down. "Well, if he doesn't, they'll probably make her into a weapon or something...your turn" Derek and Scott looked at each other.

She laid on the floor, trembling. Derek and Scott made their way up as fast as they could. Two men turned around that were guarding the door. Derek grabbed the gun in one of the men's hands, pointing it towards the ceiling as it went off. Scott slammed the other men's arm against the wall, kneeing him in the stomach. Derek and Scott knocked both of them out with their own guns.

The evil man turned towards the door, hearing the gun shots. "Your dear Derek came for you. Too bad you'll kill him." Anna weakly looked up. "Wh,what?" She asked, trying to push herself to her feet. "Weretigers are naturally very blood thirsty creatures. They used to go into villages and slaughter hundreds of women and children. Imagine what they can do when they're hungry." Anna shook even more, laying her head down, sobbing. Her vision blurred as she passed out.