Eleven

They sat on the couch laughing, his hazel green eyes gleaming. She hugged him, they were wrapped up in each others embrace. He kissed the stop of her head. "I l-

Her eyes fluttered as she stepped into the hot shower. The hotel had no heat, it was freezing. Goosebumps rised on to her skin. Her hands were so numb, the hot water felt like pins and needles. Her phone was lightly playing umbrella. She began to wash her body, leaning her head against the wall. She started thinking about Derek, making her heart clinch. The dreams she had about him, his touch. Even if he was just training her, slamming her against the wall, she loved the feeling of his fingers on her skin. She sighed sadly. He was an asshole. Why would you want him?
He took you in! He..He saved you. Anna wanted to cry now. A knock on the bathroom made her jump. "Hey! I need to pee!" Ronny shouted, then opened the door. "God damn it Ronny!" Ronny giggled, then began to use the restroom. It was quiet. "I miss him.." Ronny froze, even though Anna couldn't see it. "I knew it!" Ronny shouted "I knew you liked him!" Anna rolled her eyes "Yeah, yeah whatever.." It was quiet again. "What are you gonna do about it?" "I don't know..I can't go back there. He's so confusing, irritating, rude." Ronny stood washing her hands, the shower water faltering. "But didn't he save your life?" Anna sighed shakily. "Yeah..he did. But I doubt it would work out. He's too old for me" Ronny laughed. "And you're too young for him. Listen, we'll go out tomorrow...call it an early birthday celebration." Anna turned off the water. "I don't know if that's a good idea." Ronny threw back the shower curtain making Anna cover herself up. "We're going. That's not a question, Anna." "Okay! Okay, jeez." She smiled then turned on her heels walking out.

"I can't believe she's gone. Again." Derek told Scott, rubbing his head. "Maybe you need to just let her go." Derek gave him a death stare. "O,or not." Scott sighed "You'll find her." Malia then chimed in. "Why are so worried about her anyways?" It was quiet. "I don't..I don't know. Maybe because I saved her life."
"Are you sure that's all it is?" Stiles asked. "Yes I'm sure that's all it is." Derek said quickly, aggravated. "Okay, okay jeez." Stiles put his hands up in defense. "I need to find her. What if she's hurt?" "She slung be around like a ragdoll, I think she'll be fine" Stiles said. Derek stood quickly "What about hunters huh? She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know about the flare arrows- "Derek. we'll find her." Lydia said. He nodded softly. They all got up and left, leaving him alone. He stood throwing a table across the room. "Fuck!!!" He screamed in irritation. He had known her only for almost five months, but it still felt empty because she wasn't around him. I don't even have feelings for this girl, I don't know why I feel so empty.. That what frustrated him the most, he didn't know why he cared. She's too young.. It wasn't even that, he just didn't have feelings for her. At least he didn't think so. It's because you saved her life. "But that doesn't mean I have some..debt to pay her. I don't understand." His wolf was silent. Maybe she'll come back.. He thought in his head as he laid down on the couch, tired. He didn't even know where to start looking. He knew she wasn't ever going to come back.

Anna and Ronny hopped in the car, on their way to the mall to go shopping, much to Anna's disappointment. "We gotta get you a new outfit." Anna sighed "I know, I just hate shopping." Ronny just rolled her eyes.

They got into the mall, going into forever 21. "Why this store?" Anna groaned. "Because, they have good clothes here." They started going through all the clothes. After a minute, Ronny said "I have an idea, you pick out one dress you like, I'll pick one I like for you, and you do the same thing for me" Anna flinched then said "Man, I don't know about all that" Ronny rolled her eyes. "C'mon Anna, it'll be fun. Plus, I'm paying." Anna sighed "Fine, Fine." I gotta pay her back.. Anna thought in her head. They split up and started rummaging through dresses. Anna picked up a purple sparkly dress that exposed the shoulders. She would like this.. Then went to pick out her own dress.
Ronny was in the back, looking through black dresses. She found one with slits up the sides. She giggled to herself. Shes gonna have to wear this... " Lets go to Charlotte Russe for some heels" Ronny said. Anna sighed Oh yeah..heels

Anna hooked up her aux cord to the car. "Can't love by Trippie Redd" blared through the speakers of her car. They shouted the lyrics as they sped down the street. Ronny ran a red light, making two cars slam their breaks. "Shit! Ronny!" Ronny laughed nervously. "My bad, A" Anna let out a breath, heart beating fast.

They hopped out the car, Anna yawning. "C'mon, we're gonna look at the outfits we chose for each other" Anna had forgotten all about that. "Shit, okay." She locked her car then they ran up the stairs laughing. Flinging their shoes off they sat crisscross on the bed. Anna pulled out a pink dress that she had picked for her, along with some black heels with a poof on the top. "This is so fucking cute, its so..subtle compared to the one I picked for myself, and the heels are cute too." Ronny studied the dress then pulled out the one she had picked out for herself. "Damn Ron, you'd look like a disco ball with that shit on" Ronny just rolled her eyes. "My turn" Ronny pulled out a dress with slits going down the sides. "Oh hell no Ronny, I'm not wearing that" Ronny huffed. "What?! Why not? Its so cute" Anna sighed "It is cute but..it shows a lot of skin" Ronny rolled her eyes "How many times do I have to tell you, you're perfect. Plus, I also got some high waisted shorts to go under them. She pulled out black shorts that reached up to the top of her belly button and ended bellow her butt. Anna pulled out the dress she had picked for herself. A form fitting black dress that reached her calves. "Hm, thats super cute. But no, you're wearing my dress." Anna furrowed her eyebrows "Nah, I'm good" Ronny rubbed her forehead. She went to grab the boots she had picked out for Anna when she saw the heels Anna had picked out for herself. They were black and wrapped around the ankles. "You're wearing it. With these" She held the shoes up. "Anna ran her hands down her face. "Fine! Fine, I'll wear the damn thing" Ronny smiled "That's what I'm talking about!" Anna pulled out two chokers. She had picked one out for both of them. Ronny smiled "You didn't tell me you were gonna pick out necklaces..wait did you pay for this? Its not on the receipt.." Anna laughed "No..I stole them." Ronny gasped and smacked her arm. Ronny then looked back at the choker with the rose in the middle as Anna looked at her choker with a small paw print on it. "Are you nervous?" Ronny asked. "What if he's there?" Anna mumbled. "Oh my god, he wont be" Ronny exclaimed. Anna sighed "You're right"