Five

3:24am
She slid out of the window, Anna had to get home to her mom, she had to check if she was okay. She must've texted her a billion times. I don't think she believed it was me when he texted her, she knew I was sick.. Anna began to walk when her eyes met with her motorcycle. He found my motorcycle.. She stuck the keys in, the engine coming alive. She smiled and hopped on her bike, speeding off. The rain hit her skin as she flew down the road. What if her step dad.. Anna shook her head, eyes getting dark.

She pulled up at her house only to hear screaming. She dropped the bike and her keys, running into the house. Anna swung the door open eyes meeting her step dad who had her mother pinned to the wall by her throat. Anna grabbed him by the back of the shirt slinging him across the room. "You've turned..once more" Her mother said shakily as she looked into her daughters now red eyes. Her mother's pupils shrunk "You smell different, like a ma- ...“
Her mother's sentence was interrupted as her step dad shot her in the stomach. NO! Anna screamed then turned to the man. She ran towards him punching him in his throat. She began hitting his chest with her fists over and over again. He could feel his chest crushing.
ANNA! Her mom cried out. Anna felt a sharp pain go through her body, just under her chest.

Her mother's cat like pupils dilated, covering her irises, a bright gold rim around the iris. Anna fell back, he had shot her. Her mother stuck her arm out, a blue green energy coming out of her hand. The lights flickered. The energy shot out, lifting the man up, pinning him up against the wall. His breaths came out in strangled gasps. Anna watched as the energy covered his whole body and began electrocuting him, over and over again. He shook and quickly went limp. He was temporarily brain dead. The door hit the floor as Derek swung it open. Her mother dropped to the ground. Anna laid on the floor, her body not healing. She quickly realized that the gun was her mother's gun to hold off other creatures like them. He ran to Anna, breathing hard. "Anna?..Anna?" He tapped her face gently. "My..my mom..Derek my mom.." She croaked out. Her iris was inky blue, almost black. He picked Anna up into his as and quickly stood, taking her to her mother. "I'm glad I got to meet you..." Her mother said softly as Derek sat on his knees laying Anna down, her back resting against his chest. His heart stuttered when he heard her say those words. His face wore a soft blush as he cleared his throat. "You're..you're a Hale, aren't you Derek?" Derek froze. "Oh no..my poor baby.." Her moms voice cracked as her eyes met her daughters frame. "The antidote, it's in the safe..2711.." he set her down then ran and punched the code in the safe. He pulled out the small bottle just under a half of liquid I'm it. The purple almost black liquid made him feel queasy. "You have to..have to have her drink it..all of it" He gazed down at her, looking into her inky eyes. "I love you Annasondra.." Her mother whispered softly. He looked at Anna and took his thumb, opening her mouth. He poured the liquid in, causing her to instinctively swallow. She gasped loudly, eyes sparking. Her eyes faded back into their normal colors. She sat up bumping into Derek. He had a sad look on his face. She turned her head seeing the bottle empty, instantly causing her heart to snap in two . "Momma..no.." Anna felt her stomach burning. She quickly lifted up her shirt only to see faint veins appearing on her skin, just like the day her sister died. Her heart was beating so fast Derek shook her. Anna felt like she was going to have a heart attack. Her pupils began to dilate. Her mom began to cry. "You're okay..you're okay. I love you...sa,save Sahara" her mother's eyes were inky black as she held her stomach. Anna got flash backs of her sister dying, of her father being dragged away by hunters and doctors. Anna's eyes flickered red. Her mom reached for her, holding her hand. "Goodbye Anna.." Anna sobbed "no, mom." "Take care of my baby..." she said softly, her heart slowing down. Her grip loosened and her eyes slid shut. She was gone. Something snapped inside her. Anna's eyes changed, turning red, they weren't bright, they were almost black.
A black rim sunk around her iris. She just looked at her, hands shaking. She looking at the man who murdered her mother. She could heart his heart beat and all she wanted to do was stop it. He killed her, he killed her, he killed her, she's gone. HE KILLED HER She stood up, a soft green glow shined dimly from her chest. Her black claws unsheathed. Derek felt nervousness in his stomach. His eyes turned blue. He was no longer nervous and was quickly replaced with alarm as he saw a orange, gold aura surrounding her. She walked towards the unconscious man, she could hear his brain activity humming to life again. Kitsune.. He thought in his head. Her whole demeanor had changed. "No Anna." Derek said sternly, making her stop, back facing him. Her head was now turned to the side, "What are you going to do?.." She replied, her voice calm. It was quiet. She turned her attention back to the unconscious man. Derek growled lowly, then ran up behind her, pinning her to a wall. "It won't bring her back." He could feel Anna's anger fuming. "I have too..I need too..for my mom and my sister" Her voice was soft, and cracked. Derek's grip loosened, but still had her arms behind her back. "Let. Me. Go" she growled, claws scratching his hands. All the sudden he was flung backwards, landing on the couch. Are turned, standing over the man. She banged her fist against his ribs, instantly cracking and breaking them. Her aura began to cover him when Derek pulled her away, keeping a slightly painful grip on her frame. He dragged her to the car. "Stay Anna." He said strongly making her freeze. He picked up her motorcycle, putting it in his trunk. He got in the car as sirens went off and began driving. Cops and ambulances passed them going to the house. They watched them speed down the road. The car began to slowly stop as Anna stared him down. "My sister!" She shouted. "Stop! They will help her. We have to go!" All the sudden the car jerked forwards, making him nod. The new found power made her dizzy. Anna remembered her mother again. She looked at her sisters necklace, her body going into shock. That's when she went limp, passing out.