Chapter 1

Happy Chinese New Year!!!🍊🎉🍾

Josiah's POV:

"Yes my love, that's my good boy." I patted my pet's head as he lay it on my lap as he squatted before me with his face laid on his left. The ball gag look fabulous on him. I grinned at the sight of my pet all tied up with leather and thick coarse ropes, arms behind his back, bonded together with his tied-up feet with strong leather cuffs.

No clothes, all bare for my eyes to feast on. A blindfold over his eyes while welt marks decorated his back and torso as much to my delight. A three inch thick and 8 inch long dildo fully stuck up into his ass as his asshole clenched hard on it, sucking on it greedily, hard and tight. What a wonderful sight.

"I'll give you a treat after this." He panted hard in reply while only muffled sounds could be heard but stayed still nonetheless. "Such a good and obedient boy. That's why I love you so much. You know that don't you? How deep my love is for you."

He nodded in reply, making me grin at his obedience before starting to stroke his head once again as he leaned into my touch. Such a good boy. I can't wait to hang him up again as we fuck him senseless while welt him with the flogger. Man, that is such a turn-on. I can already feel myself getting hard.

"King Josiah, there's an emergency!" Without any knocks, one of my castle guards announced anxiously as he barged through the doors and into the hall without permission.

"Speak." I commanded while glaring down at him with my icy cold and hard eyes, making him quiver a little but stood on his ground firm.

"There are 5 intruders who've managed to sneak into the castle grounds without getting caught. They're on their way here as we speak, King Josiah." He said fearfully as I stroked my hand over my pet's soft and long ecru locks. (ecru is a shade of yellow btw)

"Got it. Leave. Guard the doors."

"Yes King Josiah!" He quickly saluted before dashing away in his full amour which clanked noisily as he ran.

"You heard him, my love. Get them." Pulling off my pet's blindfold, ball gag and the leather cuffs, he stood up with shaky legs as he slowly regained his balance.

"How long will you need today?" His ecru eyes stared down on the ground as he bowed his head low in front of me.

"15 minutes, Master." He whispered out softly in fear of offending me. Such a good boy.

"Good. You know the drill."

"Yes, Master." Nodding firmly, he disappeared swiftly, leaving me alone in the large cold hall. I wonder where did Jason go to. Jason is my twin brother and like me, he's also into bdsm but he has a daddy kink so we made our toy call me Master and him Daddy so as to not confuse ourselves.

Our pet, is our castle's best assassin but a sucker for affection so it's easy to threaten and manipulate him into giving us what we want with just some sweet words. He's foolish but not that we're going to complain. Easy fucks aren't easy to get in the castle, especially those who allow us to tie them up, whip them and double penetrate them. Those who've declined had all been sent to be beheaded.

"You're back. Where were you?" I questioned Jason as he stepped through the large doors.

"Had to get thicker ropes, a ring gag and this new baby." He grinned with darkness in his eyes as he revealed a whip with spikes along it. Damn. That's a nice one. His back will be decorated and pampered so beautifully with that.

"Shall we use that tonight?" I suggested as he grinned with malice while licking his lips at the thought.

"You bet."

"I'll do it this time. You'll make him faint and I want him to be conscious as I fuck him." He let out a 'pftt' as he rolled his eyes at my words. Fucking an unconscious person is like fucking a dead corpse so what's the point of fucking them when you can't hear their screams of pain.

"We'll just fuck him while whipping him then."

"I'm fine with that too." Tonight is going to be so much fun.

Eros's POV:

"Ouch..." I groaned quietly as I put on my dark and thin clothes. The thick ropes continued to bite into my skin with every small movements made as the sex toy dug so deeply and painfully into me especially as I pull up my pants. It hurts. Everything hurts so badly.

My ass hurts like crap, my back feels like its getting bent backwards close enough to make it snap and my limbs feel like they're getting ripped off.

But...it's all worth it. It's all worth it.

"Eros." A deep and comforting voice entered my ears as I turned to see my best friend/work partner standing behind me.

"Damon. What are you doing here?"

 What are you doing here?"

How Damon looks like ^

"They sent me to aid you." Nodding in understanding at his words, he quickly changed into his clothes which is the same as mine as I tied a long black cloth around my head to cover my face.

"You...still with them?" He questioned calmly after a moment of silence.

"Yes." He clenched his hands tightly into fists before letting a loud and irritated growl.

"Why, Eros? Can't you see that they're just taking advantage of you? They don't really love you! You're being fooled!"

"I can judge them on my own, Damon. And I clearly see that they love me."

"You call whipping, flogging, tying, humiliating and even double penetrating you to be called love? Are you insane?!" He shouted with anger filled eyes as his voice echoed loudly in the empty changing room.

"We have 10 minutes left. We'll continue later." Not wanting to argue with him any further, I took my katana with me before disappearing away from his sight.

" Not wanting to argue with him any further, I took my katana with me before disappearing away from his sight

How his katana looks like under bright light ^ without light, his katana will be pure black.

Obviously they love me. Why else will they pat my head gently, stroke my hair tenderly, make love to me and kiss me daily. They even call me their love. How is that not loving me but taking advantage of me? No one ever showed me such affection and kindness before. Never in my whole life.

They do love me....right?

So....how's this for the first chapter?😅 Please leave me some commentsss!😜😄