Chapter 30

Josiah's POV: (aka Noisy)

"Sigh... such a pity isn't it brother? Our marks are fading. Such beautiful red scars are turning dull... shall we brighten it up for him? Maybe even add a few new ones? I bet he'll look so gorgeous with them." Jason simply shrugged as he watched Eros struggle face-up on the ground naked with his limbs tied up, eyes blindfolded, mouth gagged and ears plugged. What a beautiful sight I shall say. So beautiful, I can't wait to kill him. It's been too long since we last saw him, he became so disgusting. So caring, so soft. So disgusting, I can to puke.

Never did I ever think that the Monster, Merciless, will even make him his bitch and worse, raise a kid with him. Simply disgusting. Gross. Fucking gross. If that rat had never ran into my land and demand a high position in my kingdom, I would have never found my bitch in heat. Sadly, he's been corrupted... influenced... he turned his back on us! On us! How could he?! I'll whip him back into a good bitch like he was before. I'll make sure he stays as our bitch and not anyone else's.

"The new one please. You know, the shiny pretty one?" Jason rolled his eyes at my antics before trudging off to get my toy. He never likes it when I play with my prey and will always punish me at night but what can I say? I'm a bad boy and I love getting punished. The thought of his cock ramming into me roughly and them punching his fist into my slut hole made me release a low throaty groan while licking my lips hungrily. I can't wait.

Walking over to our bitch's nude self, I smirked gleefully before slamming my boots down hard onto his chest, hearing a sickening crack, making him scream loudly and painfully through the ball-gag as drool dribbled down the sides of his face as he panted breathlessly like a real bitch. Oh dear. He's became so weak. I can't wait to break him further. This is going to be so exciting.

"Here." Jason handed my toy over to me with a bored look on his face before walking over to a seat at the side, making himself comfortable. Finally. Took him long enough. Taking my new baby from him hands carefully, I gave it a few swings and turns before grinning in satisfaction. This is going to feel sooooo good. Raising my foot, I kicked him over for him to lie on his chest, making him scream once again as tears flowed down his eyes. Tsk. Weak. Ignoring his screams, I stomped down onto his back, around the same area as before but this time, no sound left his mouth. Instead, his whole body shook violently on the ground, his whole body stiff with more drool leaking out of his mouth. I'm so going to toughen him up again.

"So

"So... surrender yet? Ready to tell me everything?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice after unplugging his ears. Of course, being a stubborn bitch, he shook his head no, making me slam my boot onto the back of his head, digging his forehead against the rough concrete grounds. Fucking disobedient bitch. How dare he shake his head so. But oh well. It makes it more fun like this. I'll slowly eat my way into his tough exterior and into the deepest part of his soul and then I'll crush him and then sell his little bitch to the slave auction market. That will be so sweeeeeeeeeeet.

"Are you sure?" I removed his gag and blindfold this time as he spat his drool onto the ground before looking at me with hate-filled eyes.

"Never." Ah... too bad for me then. Or should I say, too bad for him? Raising my baby, I lashed it down onto his back monstrously, not giving a damn at how deep the cuts are. Instead of screaming, he bit down hard on his bottom lip making it bleed, holding his screams back while his eyes pressed shut together in agony. Scream for me. Why aren't you screaming? Scream for me you fucking bitch! Furious at his disobedience, I aimed my baby at his head as a cold and dark chuckle left my lips momentarily. Time for the finishing blow.

"Die you bitch!" Slashing down my whip, I crackled in sheer joy as the sharp blade swung down and leaped at the prey but suddenly flung to a side where it met the ground with a loud 'Clang!'. Why? Why did it- "Why did you stop it?!" I screeched at Jason hysterically as he slowly picked my baby up and threw it at the far end of the room. Why? Why did he stop me? Why?

"That's enough, Josiah. You're going to kill him. Look at him." He pointed to the unconscious bitch as he lay there unmoving, a beautiful shade of wine red painted his back like a masterpiece. So stunning. More. More. I need more. I need to make him more beautiful than this.

"More. I need more. He's not perfect yet. More. More. M-"

"That's enough, Josiah! Stay in your room and don't come out until I give you the permission to! Get it?!" Room? Is he going to punish me? Yes please, punish me. "Didn't you hear me?" Jason warned in a deep and sexy tone, making me nod swiftly. Punishment. Punishment. Throwing off my mask within seconds, I dashed up into our room, stripping naked before jumping into the showers. How I wish I was bathing in the bitch's blood. That will be such a turn on.

Stroking my cock, I recalled the image of the bitch's bloodied back and his screams, making me thrust into my hands more excitedly and quickly as I jerked off to the beautiful and arousing scenes. Faster. Faster. The image of the whip going down his back repeatedly made me pant eagerly like no other as I closed my climax. The look of his face when he screamed was amazing. The sight of him almost dead makes it more awesome.

"Urgh!" Oh. I came. And I taste fucking amazing. Slightly sweet and salty. I can't wait to be filled with Jason's warm and delicious cum.

Jason's POV: (aka Quiet)

Sigh... that guy.... He should really learn some self control. He may have scarred Eros's back for life. Slipping on my leather gloves, I untied the ropes from his body before gently picking his broken body from the dirty ground before laying him on his side on a bed in one of the secluded guestrooms so that Josiah wouldn't be able to find him. Who knows what he'll do if he finds Eros outside the cells and on a bed.

Taking a cloth and a washtub of warm water, I washed his back clean before disinfecting it as lightly as I could, knowing that his ribs must be hurting. That's the troublesome part I must say. If it's simply fractured, I'm not that worried but if it's broken, the broken part may puncture his lungs or any vital organ if he's not careful or if Josiah does anything else to the area. It may cause him death and his daughter to...

Why I'm doing all this, you wonder? To tell the truth, I'm bisexual and I used to have a girlfriend and a child. You can say it was a drunken mistake but my love for her wasn't a mistake. She was my first love back when I was younger. Guess how glad I was knowing that I was a father even though we were young and lost back then. I've even made plans for her to marry her. But before I can even propose, she got kidnapped and was beaten to death after getting ganged rape by a gang of hooligans.

Needless to say, I lost my child and first love and vowed to never fall in love with another woman so as to not let history repeat itself. Even now, I can't get her face out of my mind. This hence led me to the route to BDSM where I took Josiah as my submissive which he had begged me to. You can say that I'm trying to avoid facing reality but yeah. I can't help but hurt. It hurts so badly. My happiness was robbed away in just an instant. I never got to see my child's first step, hear my child's first words or even get to shower my child with love and affection.

As much as I hate King Merciless, I do not want him to go through this sort of pain which I've experienced and I'll do whatever it takes to keep Eros and his daughter safe and at least alive until he comes to save them. I swear on my life.

Wrapping up Eros's wounds, I locked the door behind me securely before walking back to my room where Josiah's waiting. Eros wouldn't be awake anytime soon so I'll check on him tomorrow. I'll have to remember to bring some food to his daughter in the meanwhile. Maybe some pasta will do the trick. I'll give her some lame excuse about why her dad is not able to return before keeping Josiah companied/distracted for the entire night. Sigh... I hope that you'll take this as a sorry, Eros.

My emotions are all over the place after writing this chapter. I have no idea how should I be feeling :X