Chapter 25

3rd Person’s POV:

“Daddy Daddy! Lucy made us cookies!” Amarie exclaimed excitedly as she ran towards the sofa where Eros rested. Picking up a strawberry frosted heart-shaped butter cookie, she handed it to Eros which he accepted gladly.

Now that he’s no longer leading the squads, he’s training to be one of the shadow-walkers, also known as the assassins of the castle so he hardly rests unless forced to do so, in this case, forced by Lucifer to rest today as he’ve been training no...

Now that he’s no longer leading the squads, he’s training to be one of the shadow-walkers, also known as the assassins of the castle so he hardly rests unless forced to do so, in this case, forced by Lucifer to rest today as he’ve been training non-stop for 2 weeks straight, having only 4 hrs of sleep per day and forgetting to eat on some days.

“Thank you Angel. Where’s yours?”

“Here! I got a dinosaur! See! Rawrrr! I’m going to eat you Daddy!” She mimicked a dinosaur roar while waving her cookie with orange and green royal icing in the air

“Here! I got a dinosaur! See! Rawrrr! I’m going to eat you Daddy!” She mimicked a dinosaur roar while waving her cookie with orange and green royal icing in the air. This made Eros chuckle at her cuteness. Deciding to play along with her, he gasped exaggeratingly, jumping off the couch and ‘running’ away from her.

“Nooo! Get away!”

“Rawrrrr! No one can get away from Amerie! I’m coming for you Daddy!” She squealed joyfully as she chased her dad, enjoying the attention given to her. Before Eros even knew it, he found himself inside the kitchen and slipping on what felt like oil under his feet. Squeezing his eyes shut for the impact, he slid and fell backward, only to land on something hard yet soft at the same time, causing him to open his eyes in confusion. Hearing a soft sigh from below, he looked down to see a pair of strong legs supporting his ass. Turning slightly around, he found Lucifer lying on the ground with elbows propped up to support his torso off the ground.

“Thank goodness I got behind in time. You okay there?” Lucifer shot Eros a grin, thankful for his fast reflexes which allowed him to lessen his crush’s impact.

“Yeah. Thanks.”

“Welcome. Seems like I’ve fallen for you huh.” He joked at the pun he made but Eros simply stared at him in confusion.

“Um...no? You’ve fallen cause of the oil.” This comment of Eros’s made Lucifer facepalm internally before waving it off as a literal statement instead.