Alternate ending

To @teicha @Stormymckinney1 @Jeanjininjin @Bellared2 @Alovereading @pinky907 @Clumsy780 and all those who prefers a better ending, here is your alternate ending to the sad one. Hope you'll enjoy :)

Third Person's POV:

"Kai!" Lucifer cried out in agony as arms wrapped around his torso firmly, bringing him into a warm embrace.

"I'm here, Lucifer. I'm here." Eros reassured him gently while stroking his hair. Feeling is breathing calm down, Lucifer hesitantly opened his eyes to his greatest shock when he saw Eros hugging him. Words couldn't describe how he felt at that moment. Relief, happiness, content, you name it, he felt it. His arms immediately wrapped around Eros's waist, pulling him closer to him and onto his lap as he stared into Eros's eyes with his own teary ones.

Despite Eros's confused look, Lucifer refused to look away from him. Even as his lips trembled and his shoulders heaved with emotion, he was unwilling to back down. His dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears, his hands clenched into shaking fists as he fought to hold his tears back but to no avail. A lone tear traced down his cheek, and just like that, the floodgates opened. He wept like a baby, tears streaming from his deep blue eyes, loud, heaving sobs tearing from his throat, but still he did not look away. He couldn't look away even if he forced himself to, fearing that Eros will disappear into thin air once he takes his eyes off him.

"Thank you, thank you for not leaving me." He says in barely more than a whisper as Eros continued to calm him down from whatever nightmare he had. From the looks of it, he was involved in Lucifer's nightmare and it wasn't a good one to say the least if it can make someone like Lucifer cry.

"I won't be leaving you anytime soon, Lucifer. I promise. I love you, Lucifer." Placing pampering kisses on Lucifer's face, his face soon regained its usual smile when he realized that what he was feeling was the real deal. He was no longer dreaming. The warmth radiating from Eros's body and lips, the touch of his fingers against his skin, they were all real. He couldn't help but want to break down in tears again, happy tears to be exact.

"I love you too, Kai. Thank you so much..." He said in a shaky voice as his body trembled lesser than before. He gently leans in and kisses Eros's warms lips which shapes well with his. The kiss soon built up in its pace and intensity, turning into a full-blown tongue battle. Unable to contain himself anymore, Lucifer holds Eros's head in his hands and pulls him into a fiery and passionate kiss.

Lucifer's hands worked their way around Eros's body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique. Feeling the need of air, they pulled apart temporarily and opened their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Lucifer's full of relief and love, Eros's full of trust and passion. No words are spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated. Anyone who walks past could tell how deeply in love they are in with each other with just from their intense gazes, as if no one else matters in this world.

"Hey, love?" Lucifer called out in a low and husky voice. As he buried his head into Eros's shoulder, breathing in his scent which he had gotten so attached and familiar to.

"Yes, Lucifer?"

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Lucifer. Forever and ever."

And that they did. Upon reaching their stop, Lucifer wasted no time at all. Once the night approached and the street lights turned on, he proposed to Eros right in the center of a bustling crowd, near a grand fountain where Eros said with tears glistening in his eyes, "I do."

Yeap so that's all for the alternate ending. Short but hope you still liked it. Do visit my new book called 'Virgin at 40' ey. It's also a bxb one. Hope you'll enjoy it too. Thanks and byeee.