Chapter 18

Hi loves, may I know if this story is getting boring? Please comment your thoughts. I would prefer to hear your true thoughts rather than live in the silence.

Just as he was about to leave the abandoned area, a loud piercing scream rang through the air, making him snap his head quickly to the source to spot a little girl no older than 5, getting chased by one of the enemies. "Come back here you brat!" The monster spat as he chased after her. The little girl's long hair sprawled all over the place as she tried to frantically swipe her hair out of her face while trying to escape the large man chasing after her...

Wasting no time at all, Eros dashed into the scene and swooped the little girl away, disappearing out of the enemy's sight before the enemy even got any time to notice what have happened.

How the little girl looks like ^

"Let me go! Let me go!" The little girl screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt herself getting whisked away.

Eros covered her mouth immediately to stop her from screaming but received a sharp bite in return that caused him to hiss in pain. Barging into a run down house which was thankfully free from flames, he set her down gently before shaking his hand to relieve the numbing pain inflicted by the little beauty. She stared up at Eros with curiosity, wondering why he hasn't killed her yet, making him chuckle internally at her cuteness.

"I'm not going to hurt you love, I'm not one of them."

"You good?" She questioned Eros hesitantly as he nodded in return, easing the child's fear.

"Yes, love. I'm good. Where are your parents? Did you get separated from them?"

"Amerie no parents. Amerie alone. Amerie scared." She whimpered softly as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Don't be scared, Amerie. I'm here for you. Can you stay here and keep quiet? Once I'm done with the bad guy, I'll bring you to safety okay?"

"Yes Mister!" She chirped out eagerly yet softly, afraid to get found out by the man that was chasing her before she met this good guy.

Nodding at her obedience, Eros snuck out of the house silently to see the large man rummaging around the large rubble, trying to find the little girl. Disgusting. "Come out come out little girl. You don't have to be so afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." He sang in a sickly sweet tone, making Eros barf internally at how gross it sounded.

Picking up a glass bottle that was laying beside his hiding place, he threw it in a pile of debris, resulting in a shuffling sound which made the large man think that the little girl was there. "You can't run now little girl. Daddy's coming for ya~" He male chuckled deviously as he slaughtered towards the debris next to Eros's hiding spot. In just a swift movement, Eros slice the male into half as he ran his blade from the tip of the guy's head to the tip of his male anatomy, that's if he even has one at the first place. Satisfied with his fine work, he swiped the filthy blood off his blade before shedding his katana back into its scabbard and then speeding back into the house to check on the little girl.