Chapter 31

Eros's POV:

"Daddy! Daddy! Help me!" Amerie...? Amerie! Snapping my eyes wide open fearfully, my blood boiled at the sight before me as Noisy kneeled over Amerie, pinning her limbs down as his hand roamed under her shirt. Large fat tears flowed down her face like an endless stream as she struggled to get out of his grasp.

"Let her go! We had an agreement!" Looking up from Amerie to my eyes, he let out a low mocking snort before laying his body fully onto Amerie's, his masked face rubbing against Amerie's tearful one. No. Let her go. Let my daughter go. We agreed. We agreed.

"Ah. That agreement? It's taking too much time. I'm not a patient person, you know." I felt my breath get caught in my throat as he licked Amerie's cheek with a satisfied smirk on his face, trailing down to her neck and collarbone.

"Stop! Let her go!" Tears streamed down my face as Amerie's scream pierced the air when he bit down hard on her pure untainted skin. Please, stop. I beg you.

"Huh? Why should I? What can you do anyway? You're chained, remember?" He chuckled evilly as I stared down at my chains, trembling at my hopelessness. I can't even protect my own daughter.

"Please. Stop that. I beg you. Please."

"Oh? Show me how bad you want me to stop then." He got off of Amerie momentarily, walking towards my direction, stopping just a feet before me. "Go on. Beg me. Beg me like the bitch you are."

Kneeling down on my knees, I closed my eyes shut tightly before kissing his shoes repeatedly. "Please, let my daughter go."

"That's it? Tsk. Waste of my time." Kicking my face roughly against the wall, he spat on my face irritatedly before stripping Amerie's clothes off her as she screamed and kicked for him to stop. What does he want from us?

"Stop! I'll give! I'll tell you everything you want!" Pausing temporarily, he stared back at me boredly as his disgusting hands lingered on Amerie's half-removed pants.

"Hmmm... how about... too late bitch. This is more fun anyway." Crackling loudly, he continued to strip her bare before positioning himself at her entrance as Amerie spasmed under his hold, face devoid of any emotion. No. No. NO!

"DON'T! PLEASE!"

"Ah shut the fuck up would you?" Before I could even comprehend what's going to happen next, he had slammed himself deep into Amerie, her blood-curdling scream echoing in the whole cell as he thrusted violently and roughly into her, ignoring all the bleeding and her screams.

"Stop! It hurts! Stop! Help me, Daddy! Daddy! It hurts!" Her screams haunted my mind as I watched the horrifying scene play out in front of my very own eyes. Why? Why am I so useless? Why can't I break these chains off?

"Shut the fuck up and take it you slut." He spat out furiously, slapping her mercilessly before biting her bare frame like a rogue, leaving ugly and bloody marks on her once flawless skin. "Ah fuck!" He groaned out with satisfied eyes as a white thick fluid flowed out from Amerie as she lay still on the ground, not moving or even blinking as she stared at the ceiling motionlessly.

"Amerie? Amerie! Please stop! You're going to kill her! Amerie! Can you hear me? Amerie?" Simply rolling his eyes in annoyance, he removed his blood and semen coated dick out of her before pressing Amerie's nose shut and opening her mouth open before thrusting in deep and hard without any hesitation as bile threatening to escape from my mouth. How can he do this to a child? How can he?

"This is what happens if you defy me, bitch. Your daughter suffers it all." He taunted with a wide grin on his face before releasing once again in her mouth as she lay there with shut eyes, her chest seemingly not raising.

No no no. Amerie!

"Oi oi oi. Shut up." A hand covered my mouth out of nowhere, making my eyes snap open wide in horror to see Quiet directly in front of me. Quiet? Why is he here? W-Where am I? What happened? "Don't make so much noise or you'll wake my brother up. It took me hours to make him sleep like a log."

Why is he here? Where's Amerie? Wh-Wha-Where-I...I

"Oi oi oi. Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. Your daughter is safe. I promise. So calm down and take deep breaths okay?" Despite knowing not to trust him so easily, his soothing voice calmed me down nonetheless as I took in deep breaths, calming my raging heart down.

"S-She's safe?" I asked once again to confirm, earning a soft sigh and a nod from him which calmed me down greatly.

"Yes. Whatever you thought happened was all a dream so relax." Should I ask him more questions... He doesn't seem to be like Noisy though...

"Where... am I? What happened?"

"In one of the spare guest rooms. The dickhead almost killed you yesterday so I patched you up well not entirely but better than letting them from getting infected. I'll have to remove them later so as to not let him suspect-" He rambled on and on unknowingly as I watched him intently. As if sensing my gaze on him, he paused mid-sentence before shooting me a look which snapped me out of my daze. "What?"

"W-Why are you helping me?"

"Personal reasons which I won't say and I won't consider this helping. Just aiding. I'll at least aid your daughter to get out alive till your saviour comes. I can't guarantee for you, I must say. I don't like to lie for such things."

"It's more than enough. Thank you, Sir. Thank you."

"No problems. Now let's remove your bandages and get you back to the cell before he wakes or things will get nasty. I've already fed your daughter so you don't have to worry. Imagine if I get caught by him... ah whatever." He sighed deeply before helping me up as he gently removed the blood soaked cloths off of me, handing me a sandwich to much on in the meanwhile.

"Thank you. Really."

"You don't have to but... Welcome." Seems like he's not such a bad guy after all.

Lucifer's POV:

"Sir. We found a lead." Really?! Finally! Finally! After 5 days! Throwing down the map of all the possible locations, I rushed up to the soldier as he stood there taken aback by my sudden actions.

"Where?!"

"In the cells, my King." In the cells? A person?

"Who?"

"Benedict, Sir." Having my suspicions confirmed, I followed him to the empty cells where the traitor was held in. Yes it's empty as the enemies are usually killed on the spot so I don't have any to keep. Stepping to the front of his cell gate, the rat stared up at me with an annoyed yet a smirk on his face as he laid back against the wall comfortably.

"Yo, King Merciless. Today's looking damn fine right?"

"Shut up, Benedict. Tell me everything you've done to Kai and Amerie."

"Huh? Who and who? Never heard of them before. I'm just going to take a short trip when your crazy ass lunatic guards came and brought me here. Now that I've missed my boat, how are you going to make it up to me?"

"Stop with all your rubbish, Benedict. You know well what I mean. Where are they and what have you done to them?"

"Ah... the cock sucker and the little princess. Sent them a trip to hell that's all. They're sure to enjoy it."

"Where?!"

"Ah... around north or maybe south or...west... hmm... I wonder."

"Where did you find him?"

"At the port, my Lord. He was about to go to the Land of Light. He was mumbling something about getting a large sum." Land of Light? The land which is ruled by twins? Why the hell is he- don't tell me he sent them there.

"Send 2 of the toughest guys to watch him. In the meanwhile, prepare 2 teams of 4. 1 to survey the Land of Light to check all the underground dealings they have there and another to get all informations about the castle. Remind them to report back asap."

"Yes, King Merci!" Good. Now I just have to strategize in the meanwhile. Hopefully the structure of the castle remained the same from 50 years ago till now or I'll have to replan again. Not that it'll be a problem or what.

I'm coming for you, loves. Please wait for me.