Chapter 4

Eros's POV:

*cough cough!*

Violent coughs echoed throughout my cell after escaping from my lips. It hurts. My chest hurts so much. It's like someone is trying to suffocate me. It hurts to cough or even breathe. I don't feel like breathing anymore...

Why haven't Master and Daddy come down for the past few days? After the day when I've fainted due to suffocation, they never came down from then onwards. Are they finally enough with me and decided to let me die here? Another pain erupted in me as my stomach growled loudly in hunger, making me hiss in agony. My head hurts, my chest hurts and my stomach hurts. Why is loving them so painful. Is this how love is for all?

I took in deep breaths as I laid shivering on the cold hard ground, trying to keep myself as warm as possible but nonetheless felt like I was in a freezer. Just as I was about to fall asleep to distract myself from the cold and pain, the doors creaked open to reveal the love of my lives.

"M-Master? D-Daddy?" I cried out as I choked back a sob when my chest started to feel constricted again.

"Hello, my love. We brought you food." Daddy held up a bun before tossing it at me flimsily which I tried to catch but dropped onto the ground instead. Shit. Picking it up quickly, I stared fearfully up into their eyes as they shook their heads in disappointment.

No...... I made them mad.... They're going to really give up on me this time...

Tears welled up in my eyes as I continued to stare at them through clouded eyes, begging them not to leave me. Without a sound, they both came over to my side before hugging me from both sides, enveloping me in their warmth. Warmth... they make me feel so warm and safe in their arms.

"Don't worry baby boy. We'll never leave you. We love you too much to let you go." Daddy cooed into my ears as he stroked my back gently as I leaned my head against his shoulder, savouring his warmth and the comfort he provided.

""We won't leave you over such small matter, my love. You're too precious for us to let go. We love you so so much you know?" Master said gently before rubbing my cheek tenderly before placing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Eat up, baby boy. You're going to need it."

"Do I have a new mission, Daddy?" He nodded silently as he pried himself away from me before taking a seat on the bed while Master followed suit shortly. No... come back. I want your warmth wrapped around me.

"Yes, my love. We'll tell you more as you eat." Nodding quietly, I started to nibble into my plain bun which they have generously offered as tears welled up in my eyes. I knew they love me.

"Your mission this time is to kill the King Merci of the Land of Dark. He's known to be a ruthless King who kills anyone in his path. I want you, my love, to kill him and bring his head back to us as proof. He's land is almost twice the size of ours and if you can help as conquer his land, we'll reward you greatly. We'll officially make us your husband. What do you say, my love?" Master says with a wide grin as my eyes shot wide open at his words which are like music to my ears. They'll make me their husband? Their one and only true lover? My wish is finally coming true.

"Yes. Yes, Master." I said eagerly, forgetting that I wasn't in the best of shape, causing me to go into a coughing fit which I couldn't really bothered at such time. They just hinted to me that they wanted to marry me. That they love me the most.

Giving them the brightest grin that I could muster, they smiled lightly before patting my head gently while running their fingers through my thick tangled locks. "Take a bath, love." Nodding eagerly, they unlocked my collar and chains before leading me upstairs where the public bath is before sitting down at a corner as they watched me intensely.I haven't been allowed to bathe unless they permit me so it's considered a luxury when I'm allowed to do so.