Chapter 3

Eros's POV:

How many days have they locked me in here? I think it's been 3 days? Maybe 5 or even more. I don't really know. I groaned in pain as my stomach growled loudly from the lack of food, my arms wrapped around my stomach as I curled up in agony. It hurts.

My lips are chapped from dehydration as I shivered in cold an from starvation. It's so cold and dark in here. The lights are turned off from the outside when they left. But it's alright. At least they've fed me their cum throughout my whole time here. They say that I should not waste what they give or they'll leave me. But I know that they'll be back for me soon. They'll make me feel loved again soon. Very soon I hope... I miss them.

Just then, I heard the doors clanked open as the lights flickered on, revealing my lovers standing there with a tray in on of their hands. Food? I knew they care and will be back for me.

"Hi love, how's my good boy doing?" Master asked as he walked towards my lying down frame as I struggled to get up quickly, earning a smile from him. "That's our good boy. Knowing what to do when you see us." He rubbed my cheek affectionately as Daddy locked the doors behind him.

"We've brought you food, baby boy. Are you hungry?" He questioned gently as he came over to pat my head lightly. His touch feels so good. I've missed their touch so much.

Nodding in reply, they sat down on the mattress which is only to be used by them before beckoning me to go to them. Crawling to them on fours weakly, they pulled me by my collar, which they've put on me since the first day they locked me in here, in front of them.

"Next time when we motion you to come, you make sure that you're before us in 5 seconds. Got it?" Master warned as I nodded my head quickly.

"I'm sorry to make you angry Master. Please forgive me. Don't leave me." I begged him as tears flowed down my face. I don't want them to leave. They're only ones who love me. No one else does. They can't leave me too!

"Shhh. Don't cry baby boy. We won't leave you right?" Daddy looked over to Master as he nodded at his words. T-They won't?

"Of course we won't, love. But you have to be a good boy and make us please. Got it?" Master assured me as he stroked my chin lightly with his long delicate fingers as I nuzzled against it.

"Y-Yes Master. Yes Daddy." They looked down at me adoringly before pulling off their pants and boxers to reveal their long thick cocks.

"That's our good boy. Now suck me and you'll get rewarded." He pointed to the plate of food before leaning back with his cock exposed to my eyes while Daddy sat one side while stroking his length as he watched us.

What's on the plate ^ 'food'

Wetting my lips, I bent over his cock before licking the head of his penis gently as it stood up hard and straight in attention. Swirling my tongue around the head, I licked his shaft from the base to the tip as pre-cum leaked from his tip while he groaned in delight. My Master loves it! I'm so glad that I can satisfy him.