Chapter 15

Here's another chapter for ya'll! Pardon me if it's boring. I'm having a major writer's block. I know what to write but I have no idea how to make them flow smoothly and not seem like all over the place. 😣 Sorry!😢🙏

Eros's POV:

"Wear are you goin?" I questioned muffledly with my mouth full as Lucifer came down from his room all dressed up smartly. Damn. He looks fine. "Your clothes look nice." I commented after swallowing my food, making him raise a brow at my words.

"My clothes or me myself?" He questioned with a smug look on his face as I rolled my eyes at him. Tch. Egotistical asshole.

"Obviously your clothes." Shooting his ego down with a sharp arrow, he scowled in disappointment before grumbling under his breath as he put on his shoes. "You haven't answered my question yet."

"I'm going to patrol the town. I do this every twice a mon-shit." As if realisation struck him hard, he flipped open his wallet before pulling out a stack of paper with 50s on it and handing it over to me.

"What's this for?" I've never seen such paper before. It looks... flimsy.

"It's money. You can buy whatever you want with it. Food, clothes, shoes... anything basically. Why don't you follow me to the town. You can buy things that you are interested in at the same time."

"Even eggs?"

"Even eggs. It's your monthly pay so keep it safe or others may just rob it from you." He advised as I nodded quickly. Racing up the stairs to my room, I took a piece of the money and stuff it into my pockets before hiding the rest in the mini fridge and then running back downstairs to see Lucifer waiting patiently for me.

"How much are you bringing out?" He questioned curiously so I just showed him the piece of paper which I've stuffed in my pocket.

"Only a 50... Ready?"

"Read- I haven't finished my food."I nodded eagerly as I threw on my shoes but stopped in my tracks when I spotted the half eaten pancake on the table. Not that I even enjoyed it. They're... weird tasting. Springy and soft and...tasteless. Unlike eggs.

"Don't worry. I'll introduce more kinds of food to you once we reach the town. Hopefully you'll find something you'll like much more than eggs." Nah. Impossible. There's nothing better than eggs. Or that's what I thought.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"This is so good! What is this?" It's sweet and... sweet! I smiled in delight as I sunk my teeth into the sea of soft yet sweet yellow cubs, along with clouds of light and sweet foam. It's so good!

 It's so good!

"Crepe."

"Eh? But yours doesn't taste as nice as this."

"It's a crepe cone filled with freshly plucked peaches and whipped cream. The yellow cubes are peaches while the white foamy thing is called whipped cream."