Chapter 16

I'm feeling so not motivated or inspired to write... sighhhh....

Lucifer's POV:

"Are you alright?" I finally caved and decided to ask after seeing Kai hunched over in groans while rubbing his head in pain for the 10th time throughout the past 2 weeks. He finally gave in to training the guys once again just a week before. It was no joke, trying to convince him to train them again. I swear it's harder than trying to make him eat when he first came here.

"I'm fine. Their damn sissiness keeps giving me headaches." He groaned out before regaining his previously strict posture but glared at the scene before his very eyes. "Oi! Are you guys turtles or what?! I bet a turtle can even crawl faster than you jump!" He spat out irritatedly before groaning deeply once again as he cradled his head in his hands. That's it. I'm bringing him to see Doctor White.

"All of you, continue until 10 sets are done. Don't bother cheating at I have cameras installed." I ordered authoritatively, causing low growls of dissatisfaction and unwillingness to ring out in the air. After a moment or two of grumbling, they gritted their teeth before continuing to hop up the stairs with hands behind their backs. At least they know not to talk back to me.

"Let's go." Wasting no time at all, I pulled Kai up by his arm, dragging his complaining and grouchy ass along with me from the training grounds all the way to right outside the infirmary.

"What the hell was that for Satan. I can walk on my own you know." He grumbled out, obviously not in the best of moods.

Did he just call me Satan? Shit. His head is really messed up. "It's Lucifer, not Satan."

"They're the same anyway. Satan suits your domineering, hard-ass character more than Lucifer." Okay. His head is fine but not his attitude. Ignoring the extreme sour look of displeasure on his face, I knocked twice on the wooden door before entering.

"Morning my son. What can I do for you today?" Doctor White greeted cheerfully as he spun around on his chair to face us.

"Can you check on Kai? He's been getting headaches on and off quite frequently."

"Of course. Please take a seat over here, Kai. Make yourself comfortable wherever you want, son." Kai obeyed him quietly, taking a seat on the hard plastic chair placed beside White's desk while I made myself comfortable on one of the beds.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to answer my questions truthfully as it may be linked to your memories. Can you do that?" Giving Doctor White a small nod, he smiled back at Kai before taking out his clipboard and going through his writings which I can never make out what they are. Doctors' handwriting. The only handwriting teachers fear. They can't be read at all!

"How frequent are your headaches and to what extend from 1 to 10 is the pain? 1 being the least, 10 being the most."

"It's on and off so I can't really give you an exact number. 2 time per day I guess...um... 6... 7-ish?" He replied unsurely as White quickly jotted down some notes before asking the next question.

"Do you see or hear anything, maybe even have any flashbacks when you had those headaches?" Doctor White pressed further in as Kai thought deeply about his words.

"On most occasions, I only see darkness but I may have saw a faint male figure once or twice before." Kai's honest words sent my mind into a frenzy as I fought to keep up my calm exterior. Shit... if this keeps up, he may be regaining his memories at a much faster rate than what White had predicted.

"Can you describe the male figure to me?" White questioned with slight warriness in his tone but was gone unnoticed by Kai.

"It blurry and faint... but he seems muscular and taller than 170cm. Around 180 I guess."