Chapter 28

Eros's POV:

"Amerie! Let her go you shitheads!" The 2 masked figures, one with a pair of red eyes another with a mix of blue and brown, simply chuckle as they continued to violate Amerie's unconscious body, stroking their dirty fingers over her thighs and arms. Her thin arms chained to the wall,giving her no chance of escape even if she tried to. No. Not my daughter. Why must this happen to her?

Flashback start~

"Let's see what else must we get-" I pondered as Amerie and I strolled down the village streets in search for some ingredients Ray needed to make apple pie and egg burritos. Being an egg addict, I gladly volunteered to get the ingredients while Amerie decided to tag along since it'll be her second time exploring the village.

"Appas Daddy! Appas!" She chirped energetically while aweing at her surroundings.

"Oh right. Apples. Thanks for reminding me Angel." Glad that she was able to help, she beamed widely at me before skipping down the streets with her stuff toy which was bought by Jessica in her embrace. With hands full of groceries and eggs, I walked cautiously behind her, not wanting to crack or destroy any of the ingredients bought.

"Daddy, look!" She exclaimed suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts and turning towards the direction that she's pointing at. "Can we give him a tomato?" She pleaded slightly while staring at the homeless man in the back alley.

"Sure, Angel. Here." Handing her one of the biggest and reddest tomato, she smiled brightly before dashing towards the homeless man.

"This is for you Sir!" She chirped as she held out the tomato towards the man which he gladly received from her, his face hidden by his long unkempt fringe.

"Thank you young one but didn't your parents tell you not to talk to strangers?" The man said sinisterly as a creepy smirk creeped up his face. This is bad. Snatching Amerie into my arms swiftly before the person can even touch her, I hugged her tightly in my embrace as the man slowly brushed his fringe aside, revealing the most eye sore person. Benedict. "Ah. No wonder you didn't know. He's not someone who will teach you that. Hey little girl, did you know that your whoever over there is an asshole? He's a fuc-"

"Shut up Benedict."

"Why? Scared that I'll ruin your reputation in front of the little beauty? You shouldn't trust him love. He'll break your heart one day-" Covering Amerie's ears immediately, he shot me a smug look as Amerie glanced at me with wide fearful eyes.

"Shut up!"

"Or what? You'll get your master to kill me? Oooo. I'm scared. Save me someone." He said it in a mocking girly tone before cackling loudly. "Oh well, run along bitch. See you in hell soon."

Quickly picking Amerie up in my arms, I turned to run from him, not wanting Amerie to see anymore. The last thing I remembered was feeling a sharp excruciating pain erupt in the back of my head and Amerie's scream before darkness overtook my vision.

Flashback end~

Why? Why did I let Amerie tag along with me? Where are we? Are we even still on Ray's land?

A shooting pain erupted in my head, making me wince in pain as I snapped out of my thoughts. Get yourself together, Kai. It's not time to think of all of those things right now. Amerie is more important now.

"Give her back!" I spat furiously at them only to earn back dark snickers of mockery.

"You want her back? Man... that's too bad. She's too precious to let go. Look at her smooth skin and milky thighs. We can definitely earn a lot in the auction market with her. We can even start the bid at 7 million. What do you say?" 7 million? Are they going to sell her?! No. I won't allow that. Never!

"Don't you dare touch my daughter! Get your filthy hands off of her!"

"Hey did you hear him, brother? That's his daughter and he calls our hands filthy. Damn... never would I have imagined that we'll get to see this one day." The noisy one snorted at my words as the quieter other who's apparently his brother, simply nodded. "Hey why don't we do a trade? You give me the informations I want of Merci's castle and I let her go. Deal?"

I-I...I can't. I want to save Amerie but I can't betray Ray. I can't....

"No? Ah... fine then. We'll just sell her-"

"Please no! I'll do anything other than that! Just let her go! Please!"

"Well look at that! He's saying please! Ah... what should we do brother? Hm... I still want information on the castle though..." He pondered deeply while trailing his fingers along Amerie's arm. No. Stop that. Please stop! She doesn't deserve this. Stop!

"Alright then. I'll let her go then. In exchange... we get to do whatever we like with you, even if it means breaking you to get the information we want. So... deal?" He said so sweetly and darkly at the same time, a cold shiver went down my spine. Anything for Amerie. I'll do it.

"Deal."

"Good. I love that spirit of yours. Uncuff her." He gave his brother the signal as the quiet one unlocked Amerie's cuffs, her still body dropping onto the ground with a loud thud. "We'll be back tomorrow."

"Wait!"

"What." The noisy one asked with much annoyance in his tone.

"C-Can you give my daughter some food? Please?"

"I'll consider. She won't be awake until tomorrow anyway."

"Please Sir-"

"Shut the fuck up you annoying bitch or I'll not even fucking consider!"

"Y-Yes... Sir." Rolling his eyes irritatedly, he slipped out of the cell with his brother before slamming the door shut. I hope they do spare Amerie some food. She wouldn't be able to survive in such conditions for long. I stared at the dirty walls coated with what seems to be dried blood and human waste.

Trying to go over to Amerie's side, I finally realised that my hands were cuffed and tied together behind my back and that my feet were chained to the wall, allowing me to only worm my way towards where Amerie lay.

Lying down beside her uncomfortably, I tried my best to spoon her in my larger frame in hopes of protecting her from the cold and dirt. I really hope she doesn't get cold at night. I'm sorry Am. I promise to get you out of here soon.

Please Ray, if possible, please find us soon.  Please.