Chapter 7

Eros's POV:

W-Where... am I? My head hurts like I've got hit by a hammer or a... I can't think straight.

Realizing that I'm in somewhere foreign, I sat up in fear and confusion as I took in the unfamiliar bright surroundings and the warm... comfy... bed... underneath my ass... What happened? Why am I here? Where am I? I-I failed my mission... I failed my Daddy and my Master...

A thousand and one questions attacked my mind as I felt a headache forming from my worries

A thousand and one questions attacked my mind as I felt a headache forming from my worries. Am I in their castle? Why am I sitting on a bed? Shouldn't I be in the dungeons? How's Damon and the rest? Did they manage to escape safely?

"You're awake." A deep husky voice rang out out of nowhere, causing me to jump a little on the bed as I snapped my head quickly to the source to see a muscular and attractive guy standing there. Wait... how can I think of him like that? I'm can't be unfaithful to my Daddy and Master.

Shaking my head quickly, wiping away those despicable thoughts, I looked back up to him only to find out that he had teleported to the end of the bed. Why is he so close?! Letting out an involuntary squeak, I shuffled back as far as possible from him, hugging the blanket as tightly as possible as I covered it over me.

He's going to hurt me. Who am I kidding? I tried to kill the King here! Of course people are going to kill me. They must have asked him to kill me the moment I awaken.

"Are you okay?" He asked... worriedly? Why does he sound worried? Is he worried that I'm going to run away or kill him instead?

Nodding slightly from under the covers, I felt slight shuffling when my covers suddenly got ripped off, revealing his face just an arms length away from mine. Scrambling back hastily in anxiety, I lost my footing and went tumbling down the bed with the covers tangled around my feet.

A long sigh sounded and not long after, I felt arms wrap around my waist as I was lifted back onto the soft comfy bed, my whole body tensed when I realised that his face was now much closer to mine compared to before. Why is he acting like this? Isn't he going to kill me?

"You should stop running away from me before I tie you up to the bed, Ky." Ky? Who's 'Ky'? Tilting my head slightly at him in confusion, he chuckled lightly before explaining himself.

"Short form for Kyanite. Kyanite is a crystal which means a stone of emotions. Your eyes and your hair reminds me the colour of the Kyanite and since I have no idea what your name is, I going to call you that until I get to learn of your real name." He explained patiently and calmly as he sat at the far end of the bed.

This guy is so weird... why is he telling me all these things when he's going to kill me anyway? I wonder if the King here is as weird as him.

"You know, you seem calm even though you're captured by another kingdom, Ky." I shrugged at his words as he raised a brow at my actions. Rule 1 is to always stay calm even in the most life-threatening situation. I've been through more than enough event to prove that rule correct. Might as well play along and see how far I can go. I may even be able to learn how the whole castle runs. It'll be easier to take the King down if I ever get the chance to see him.