Chapter 29

Lucifer's POV:

What's taking him so long to bring them back? It's already been an hour... "King Merci!" Paython, the one who I've sent to find them, banged my door open abruptly. On normal occasions, I'll be glaring at him but with him panting harshly and with a fearful look on his face, my mind screamed danger.

"Did you find them?" I questioned hesitantly yet firmly, making him look down to the ground, confirming my worst fear did happened.

"Is this Miss Amerie's, my King?" He held up a soft toy which I've recognised was given to Amerie by my Mum.

"Where d-did you find it?"

"In a back alley, my King. It was laying there with..."

"With?" I pushed impatiently as he bit down on his bottom lip, contemplating whether or not to tell me. "Tell me!"

"W-With... blood." Blood... Fuck this.

"Bring me there. Now!" I ordered immediately, making him snap his back up and saluted.

"Y-Yes Sir! Please follow me, Sir." He stuttered out quickly before leading me swiftly towards the scene as I ignored all the weird glances shot at us as we ran down the stairs and down the streets.

No... No no no. Calm down Lucifer. Calm down. This spot of blood doesn't have to be one of theirs. Calm down and think, Lucifer. Don't panic. "Did you search the perimeter? Every nook and cranny? Did they just leave the village to explore?"

"I'm sorry, my King, but I've made sure to make a thorough search before I reported to you but they're nowhere to be found."

"Get me the sniffer dogs and the best searching elites. Call the best out of them to come and meet me here and dispatch the rest. I'll be going back to grab a few things."

"Yes, my King. Then I shall accompany you, my King. If something actually did happen, they may be targeting you, my King." He offered as I gratefully accepted it. I can't let something happen to me now, especially when Kai and Amerie may be in trouble. Their safety comes first.

"Thanks, Paython. I appreciate it."

"It's my duty, my King."

"Let's go." I commanded as he nodded lightly before sprinting by my side back to the castle grounds.

Eros's POV:

"...........dyyyy! Daddyyyyyyy! Wake up! Wake up! Daddy wake up!" My body was shaken roughly, waking me up from my sleep to see Amerie staring down at me with tear-filled eyes. "Da...ddy..."

"Morning, Angel." I said softly, stopping her cries instantly as her eyes widened in relief.

"Da-Daddy... M-Morning, Daddy. I thought y-you -" She started to sniffle as tears rolled down her face. I would like to wipe those tears away but judging from how my hands are bonded... sigh...

"Don't worry Angel. I won't. Not when you're here with me."

"Where-"

"Oh look at that. You're awake." Noisy came in with 2 small plates in his hands as Quiet followed well... quietly of course. "Here. Only breakfast and dinner. Good enough?" He stared directly into my eyes as I nodded thankfully. At least he's kind enough to provide us with 2 meals.

"Yes. Thank you Sir. Thank you."

"Whatever. Eat up. We're going to start right after." Motioning something to Quiet, Quiet walked over with a knife, straddling my back as Amerie hit him to let me go.

"Let my Daddy go! You big meanie!" She hit him repeatedly in the arm which didn't even faze him at all, only to get picked up by her arm and away from us by Noisy.