Chapter 32

WARNING!!! 

Horrible chapter ahead. I kinda lost touch of the book. Sorry if anyone gets their eyes stuck in their head after all the rolling of eyes.

Third Person's POV:

"You're going to kill him if he stays under any longer." Jason said gruffly, covering up the slight worry in his tone as he watched Josiah sit on Eros's back with his body hunched over, face pressed down into the filled bathtub as Eros thrashed under his weight, trying to free himself. However, being severely malnourished due to the lack of food for almost a month, his struggles were futile to say the least. Eros had barely any strength left in himself to push Jason off his back.

Josiah watched worriedly at the scene before him, wishing that he was able to help Eros more. The most he had managed to help Eros with is providing his daughter with proper and enough food for each meal but only able to bring Eros himself dinner... on a number of nights as he spends most of his night unconscious and Josiah was always on the lookout during the day.

"Don't worry. He won't." Josiah waved his brother's comment away without care as he pushed Eros head down further, his whole head submerged under water. With a tight face mask pulled over his head, a ball gag strapped in his mouth and hands bound together in a dead knot behind his back, it gave Eros no chance of proper breathing or escape, his face turning blue from the lack of oxygen.

After another 30 seconds or so, Josiah finally pulled Eros head up, the face mask clinging tightly onto his face like a second layer of skin as Eros struggled to take in deep shaky breaths before getting pushed down back into the tub.

"That's enough, Josiah. You can leave the rest till tomorrow." That earned a murderous glare from Josiah as he stared at Jason in disbelief, unable to comprehend his words. 'That's enough', 'Stop Josiah', 'Let's stop for today' are the words he kept hearing from Jason which made him want to blow his top. He couldn't stand how Jason kept stopping him from his fun.

Unable to hold back his anger and his impatience, he lashed out at Jason, earning a dark and heavy glare from his brother/master but he was to furious to care what he was even spouting. "Shut the fuck up, Jason! Why do you keep stopping me? Huh?!"

"You dare question your Master? And what kind of tone is that that you're using on me?" Jason questioned back calmly but on the inside, he was ticked off.

"So what! You're also my brother!"

"And your Master. You wanted it so you listen to me."

"Fuck off. I have no time for games. I want answers from him now!"

"ROOM. NOW!" Unable to stand his brattiness any longer, he blew his top at Josiah, shutting him up effectively. Unable to disobey the authority in Jason's tone, Josiah tsked loudly before walking out of the bathroom but not before slamming the door behind him loudly.

Jason's POV:

Sigh... he's getting more and more out of hand these few days I swear. Just a week ago when I was out for some business, he tried to fill Eros up in his ass with a 1.5 litre bottle of cum which he had apparently released into it for the past week and has been storing it in the fridge! Of course I threw it away immediately and of course for freaking hygiene sake, I wasted no time to replace the fridge with a clean and brand new one and washed my hands thrice with Dettol. That's just plain horrid and gross! Okay. I'll stop.

"He's gone now. You can come up now." I tapped Eros shoulders lightly as I sat by the ledge of the tub.

7... 8... 9... 10... Okay, why isn't he getting up?!