Chapter 5 - BIG BANG

Here I stood not knowing what to say.

I guess Taeyang sensed my insecurity and stepped forward: " Hi A.J..it's nice to meet you. My name is Taeyang, vocalist of BIG BANG!".

He smiled brightly at me and shook my hand. I could feel my cheeks blush.. He was an angle compared to G-Dragon.

"Aww she is cute. My name is TOP and I am the rapper and the oldest member of BIG BANG!", TOP said while smiling at me.

How can these guys be real? I would feel a warm aura coming from them. But then G-Dragon stepped next to them and stared at me.

"Don't be so nice to her guys. She is a little brat. I told you earlier about the girl that used OUR studio..", he said angrily and both looked confused but nodded, " well it turns out that this is her."

Something about G-Dragon pissed me off so much and I would have loved to punch him.

I looked at him and the others and explained: " In my defence I didn't know who you were. All I saw was a very rude idol that jumped to conclusions and said things that no human ever deserves to hear from a stranger. I don't regret what I said and  if you don't like what I said then I will leave".

He stared at me and he was boiling. TOP interfered in the staring contest and laughed. G-Dragon looked at him confused and me too.

" G, I think that you were rude to her and she had the guts to tell you that you are jerk but in a polite way. Maybe you have to calm down. You need to stay professional here ok? Let's listen to the song."

Taeyang chucked about the sight of G-Dragon being speachless.

"Let's just forget about what happened and work on this song. As TOP suggested I will stay professional here", I said with a big smile and offered my hand to G-Dragon.

He looked from my hand to my eyes and just grabed my hand. Before I knew it he pulled me towards him and looked into my eyes. My heart was racing like crazy. What is he doing? Is he is going kiss me or kill me? I have to admit he is for sure handsome. His brown eyes were so deep. Wait what am I thinking? He is rude and a jerk.

TOP and Taeyang chuckled of laughter and G-Dragon let go of my hand. I pulled away and glared at him.

"Let me hear this song now", Taeyang begged us.

I nodded and smiled at him.

" I still have a couple more in the line. There are just not finished yet", I said while plugging my laptop into the main computer in the studio.

"Wait! I want to hear you sing this song live.. I want to get a better feel for this", G-Dragon said with a smirk on his face.

He placed himself on the main chair in the studio and looked an me. He is trying to test me. You better try to play with someone else.

Taeyang went to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

" Sorry for his behaviour.. He is usually a nice guy. You don't have to do what he asks you to", he said glaring into G-Dragon's direction.

G just grinned but then TOP went over to G-Dragon and put his hand on G's head.

" I would also love to hear that song live", he said which made G-Dragon smile from ear to ear.. He had an alley. 

What's going on here? I could see Taeyang's confused face and I just tapped him on the shoulder and smiled. I would never let G-Dragon win here. I will take this challenge and I went into the booth without saying anything. This is all I ever wanted. Get my songs out there and work with artists that inspired me.. BIG BANG as a band but also G-Dragon were and are the reason I started doing music. I am not gonna rub that under G-Dragon's nose and just stay quiet about that.

I put on the headphones and looked at Taeyang with a smile.

" I am ready!", I said and took a deep breath.

Suddenly the boys turned around and I saw YG with a bag of food join them. He looked a bit confused about the scene that I was in the booth but then TOP explained everything to him.

YG sat down and G-Dragon pushed the speaker button and fake smiled at me: " Ready A.J?".

I wish I could punch his face right now. He is playing some sick mind game with me but he messed with the wrong one. I closed my eyes and nodded. The music started to play and there it was. My moment to shine has come.

The first verse started and I opened my eyes and looked deadly at G-Dragon. He looked amused.

Then I sang: " I am at the top, look at me, look at me, I got it all, look at me, what do you see..."

I sang my heart out and then I smiled when I anticipated the rap part. He drop came and I rapped .. fast and heavy and I enjoyed each and every moment. Before I knew it the song was over.

I put the headphones back and walked back into the studio room. I was euphoric and my endophin level must be through the roof.

Taeyang stepped in front of me and shook me by the shoulders: " Are you even real? This was epic? You can sing and rap! WHY are you not an idol ? Where have you been ? I want you to be my main producer for my solo album".

I tried to digest what he just said. TOP joined us and patted me on my head.

" Your skills girl ! I didn't see that coming. There is not one thing I would change and before you work for that guy you have to work with me on my album", he said smiling brightly.

YG stood up from his chair and went over to me: " Usually I am never wrong about people and what they can do. I guess this might be a first for me. If you keep working hard you will be my top producer one day. I want to talk to you again tomorrow and see where we can use your talent."

He smiled! This was the first time he smiled at me and with that he left.

They were all so nice about the song and I couldn't believe it. My high was stopped as soon as I faced G-Dragon.

" Not bad for a greenhorn. But you can work on your rap flow and singing skills a bit more", he said and walked into the booth," let's go!".

I didn't bother to argue with him and we all sat down and started recording.