Chapter 33 - Rebel and Runner

I woke up by a text from G telling me that I should come over for a celebration brunch to his. I got ready and headed over and found all of my friends and family there chatting away.

"Finally! I am starving". TOP said holding his stomach. They must have been waiting for me for a while.

"Sorry Oppa. We worked quiet long yesterday so I did not hear my phone straight away. I was sleeping". I felt bad for him but he just plated some food for me and pointed me to sit down next to him and started to eat happily.

Jungkook just smiled at me the whole time. There were still some people on this table that had no idea about us although it was very obvious. Maybe they knew but we did not dare to risk it. Soon they all left for their work and I headed to Anna's place to meet her for the final bits that needed to be done. The last thing we needed to do is meet the manager of BTS and talk about the agenda. He was nice and it seems that their CEO had talked to him already. I was given 24/7 access to the boys. I promised to be no disruption during their work and just watch them. Officially I was a staff member for the public since when I do not dress as A.J there is a clear difference. Just the manager and the boys knew about my presence or rather who I was. The manager gave me an ID that said personal assistant on it.

"It will be easier to be with them then and be questioned". I nodded and thanked him. He gave me the tickets for the flight tomorrow and I headed home. The next day I got dressed in staff clothes I was given. The disguise was perfect. A company car picked me up and we headed to the airport. I had called G before I took off and said goodbye. We would not be able to see each other for a while. He sounded as sad as me about that but he knew that I needed to go. I hung up as soon as we reached the airport. It was packed with fans who wanted to see BTS off. The driver helped me get through the crowd safely and a bodyguard took me to the VIP lounge where the rest of the team and BTS was. Their manager greeted me and I greeted him and the rest of the staff. The boys were nowhere to be seen.

"They are in a private room. Come on I will take your there". The manger walked me to a separate room that was guarded by a few bodyguards. I had not seen so much security. He left me alone with them. The door closed and I watched them all in silence. They did not look up from their phones.

"Yah you are so addicted to your phones", I scolded them and their heads turned in surprise. I sat down on a chair and they all grinned at me. Their faces were covered with masks but I could clearly see that they had pulled an all-nighter.

"You all look tired. Have you been practicing?", I asked worried but I knew the answer. They did not answer me.

Jungkook sat next to me and held my hand.

"We can sleep on the plane", he said pocking my cheeks.

"You better!", I said serious and they all nodded.

Their manager came back and it was time for us to board the plane. Just the manger and me got to sit in the first class with the boys and the rest fly economy. I was sat next to Yoongi and opposite to Jungkook. They all fell asleep before the plane took off.

Yoongi was texting someone and laughing the whole time.

"What is so funny?", I asked him curious.

He just looked at me still laughing and showing me his chat. There was someone that wanted to learn the choreography for Fire and Yoongi made fun of him. I smiled seeing their friendly banter.

"Your friend is funny".

"His song was the reason for me to pursue music. I watched them perform and I thought it was so cool and that I could do the same. Now it seems unreal that we are friends now. Hyung is always there to listen to my whining. He is the best."